Flood earns title
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Fran Flood of Account Services Group in Ridgeland has achieved the designation of Ambassador of the Month for November and December 2011 from the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership. The Ambassador of the Month is presented to a chamber member who best involves themselves in activities and events, which grow the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership.
Flood is vice president of Account Services Group, where she has worked since 2001. She specializes in the administration of health, life and dental insurance plans for individuals and groups. She is a Mississippi licensed insurance agent for most insurance carries operating in the state.
In addition to being an ambassador with the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, Flood is also a chamber member of Flowood, Rankin County, Madison City and Madison County. She is a member of the Madison/Ridgeland Rotary, the Professional Women’s Association, the Jackson Association of Health Underwriters and the Madison County Women’s Council.
Flood also attained Diplomat of the Month for October 2011 from the Chamber of Flowood.
Flood resides in Madison with her husband, Ralph. They enjoy taking trips on the weekends, especially to watch New Orleans Saints games. The couple has five children and six grandchildren.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season