Green graduates from OU/EDI
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Tony J. Green, executive director of the Monroe County Chamber, has been graduated from the University of Oklahoma’s Economic Development Institute (OU/EDI). OU/EDI is a three-session program, each one week long, which provides a broad spectrum of advanced education for the economic development professional and is accredited by the International Economic Development Council.
Green has served as the executive director of the Monroe County Chamber of Commerce since March 2008. In addition to OU/EDI, Green is also a graduate of Mississippi State University (MBA) and Mississippi Realtor Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending