Green graduates from OU/EDI
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Tony J. Green, executive director of the Monroe County Chamber, has been graduated from the University of Oklahoma’s Economic Development Institute (OU/EDI). OU/EDI is a three-session program, each one week long, which provides a broad spectrum of advanced education for the economic development professional and is accredited by the International Economic Development Council.
Green has served as the executive director of the Monroe County Chamber of Commerce since March 2008. In addition to OU/EDI, Green is also a graduate of Mississippi State University (MBA) and Mississippi Realtor Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy