Green graduates from OU/EDI
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Tony J. Green, executive director of the Monroe County Chamber, has been graduated from the University of Oklahoma’s Economic Development Institute (OU/EDI). OU/EDI is a three-session program, each one week long, which provides a broad spectrum of advanced education for the economic development professional and is accredited by the International Economic Development Council.
Green has served as the executive director of the Monroe County Chamber of Commerce since March 2008. In addition to OU/EDI, Green is also a graduate of Mississippi State University (MBA) and Mississippi Realtor Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015