Green graduates from OU/EDI
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Tony J. Green, executive director of the Monroe County Chamber, has been graduated from the University of Oklahoma’s Economic Development Institute (OU/EDI). OU/EDI is a three-session program, each one week long, which provides a broad spectrum of advanced education for the economic development professional and is accredited by the International Economic Development Council.
Green has served as the executive director of the Monroe County Chamber of Commerce since March 2008. In addition to OU/EDI, Green is also a graduate of Mississippi State University (MBA) and Mississippi Realtor Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability