Green graduates from OU/EDI
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Tony J. Green, executive director of the Monroe County Chamber, has been graduated from the University of Oklahoma’s Economic Development Institute (OU/EDI). OU/EDI is a three-session program, each one week long, which provides a broad spectrum of advanced education for the economic development professional and is accredited by the International Economic Development Council.
Green has served as the executive director of the Monroe County Chamber of Commerce since March 2008. In addition to OU/EDI, Green is also a graduate of Mississippi State University (MBA) and Mississippi Realtor Institute.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years