HORNE adds partners
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
S. Neil Forbes, CFE, PMP, and Wes T. Winborne, CPA, have been admitted as partners within HORNE LLP. As part of HORNE’s disaster recover management team, Forbes oversees projects related to HUD Community Development Block Grant funds. His responsibilities include program management, financial and regulatory compliance with grant regulations and all applicable state and federal laws including The Stafford Act, Fair Housing regulations and income eligibility requirements.
Forbes is a certified fraud examiner and a project management professional. He is a graduate of Virginia Wesleyan College, and is a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the Project Management Institute.
Winborne’s primary focus is construction services. He has experience serving the construction industry, providing audit and tax services as well as management advisory services related to job costing, bonding, computer consulting and internal control reviews to contractors.
Winborne earned a bachelor of accountancy and a master of accountancy from Mississippi State University. He is a member of the Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association, Associated Builders and Contractors, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, American Subcontractors Association (where he serves on the board of directors and is vice president of the Mississippi chapter), Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Asphalt Pavement Association and the Construction Financial Management Association.
Winborne also serves on the board of directors for the Clinton Chamber of Commerce.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'