Merchants awards promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Merchants Foodservice in Clanton, Ala., has promoted Scott Casey to division president. Casey started his career with Merchants in 2005 as director of operations in Jackson. In 2007 Scott was promoted to general manager of Merchants Clanton distribution center.
Casey resides in Deatsville, Ala., with his wife, Cindy, and son, Micah.
Hal Hiatt has been promoted to division president of Merchants Foodservice of Jackson. Hiatt has more that 30 years’ experience with Merchants. He previously served as director of contract sales, director of logistics and since 2002 general manager of the Jackson Division.
He attended the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated with a degree in industrial technology and a minor in management.
Hiatt is a resident in Brandon with his wife, Wanda. He enjoys watching USM football and fishing on the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology