Merchants awards promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Merchants Foodservice in Clanton, Ala., has promoted Scott Casey to division president. Casey started his career with Merchants in 2005 as director of operations in Jackson. In 2007 Scott was promoted to general manager of Merchants Clanton distribution center.
Casey resides in Deatsville, Ala., with his wife, Cindy, and son, Micah.
Hal Hiatt has been promoted to division president of Merchants Foodservice of Jackson. Hiatt has more that 30 years’ experience with Merchants. He previously served as director of contract sales, director of logistics and since 2002 general manager of the Jackson Division.
He attended the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated with a degree in industrial technology and a minor in management.
Hiatt is a resident in Brandon with his wife, Wanda. He enjoys watching USM football and fishing on the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge