Merchants awards promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Merchants Foodservice in Clanton, Ala., has promoted Scott Casey to division president. Casey started his career with Merchants in 2005 as director of operations in Jackson. In 2007 Scott was promoted to general manager of Merchants Clanton distribution center.
Casey resides in Deatsville, Ala., with his wife, Cindy, and son, Micah.
Hal Hiatt has been promoted to division president of Merchants Foodservice of Jackson. Hiatt has more that 30 years’ experience with Merchants. He previously served as director of contract sales, director of logistics and since 2002 general manager of the Jackson Division.
He attended the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated with a degree in industrial technology and a minor in management.
Hiatt is a resident in Brandon with his wife, Wanda. He enjoys watching USM football and fishing on the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip