Merchants awards promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Merchants Foodservice in Clanton, Ala., has promoted Scott Casey to division president. Casey started his career with Merchants in 2005 as director of operations in Jackson. In 2007 Scott was promoted to general manager of Merchants Clanton distribution center.
Casey resides in Deatsville, Ala., with his wife, Cindy, and son, Micah.
Hal Hiatt has been promoted to division president of Merchants Foodservice of Jackson. Hiatt has more that 30 years’ experience with Merchants. He previously served as director of contract sales, director of logistics and since 2002 general manager of the Jackson Division.
He attended the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated with a degree in industrial technology and a minor in management.
Hiatt is a resident in Brandon with his wife, Wanda. He enjoys watching USM football and fishing on the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring