Merchants awards promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 22,2012
Merchants Foodservice in Clanton, Ala., has promoted Scott Casey to division president. Casey started his career with Merchants in 2005 as director of operations in Jackson. In 2007 Scott was promoted to general manager of Merchants Clanton distribution center.
Casey resides in Deatsville, Ala., with his wife, Cindy, and son, Micah.
Hal Hiatt has been promoted to division president of Merchants Foodservice of Jackson. Hiatt has more that 30 years’ experience with Merchants. He previously served as director of contract sales, director of logistics and since 2002 general manager of the Jackson Division.
He attended the University of Southern Mississippi and graduated with a degree in industrial technology and a minor in management.
Hiatt is a resident in Brandon with his wife, Wanda. He enjoys watching USM football and fishing on the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river