USM polymer department luring more businesses to Hattiesburg area
Published: January 24,2012
Tags: Bracco Diagnostics, California, Carl Hagstrom, Center for Composite Matrix Science and Engineering, Dr. Bryan Brister, Dr. Paige Phillips, Dr. Robert Lochhead, Garden Grove California, HATTIESBURG, Hub City, KDL Solutions, LA Times, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Polymer Institute, National Materials Science Innovation and Commercialization Accelerator, polymer science, Princeton, Reactive Skin Decontamination Lotion, Rehydration Solution, RSDecon, School of Polymers and High Performance Materials, Sunny Webb Corral, The Accelerator, The New York Times, University of Southern Mississippi
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments