USM polymer department luring more businesses to Hattiesburg area
by Amy McCullough
Published: January 24,2012
Tags: Bracco Diagnostics, California, Carl Hagstrom, Center for Composite Matrix Science and Engineering, Dr. Bryan Brister, Dr. Paige Phillips, Dr. Robert Lochhead, Garden Grove California, HATTIESBURG, Hub City, KDL Solutions, LA Times, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Polymer Institute, National Materials Science Innovation and Commercialization Accelerator, polymer science, Princeton, Reactive Skin Decontamination Lotion, Rehydration Solution, RSDecon, School of Polymers and High Performance Materials, Sunny Webb Corral, The Accelerator, The New York Times, University of Southern Mississippi
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line