USM polymer department luring more businesses to Hattiesburg area
Published: January 24,2012
Tags: Bracco Diagnostics, California, Carl Hagstrom, Center for Composite Matrix Science and Engineering, Dr. Bryan Brister, Dr. Paige Phillips, Dr. Robert Lochhead, Garden Grove California, HATTIESBURG, Hub City, KDL Solutions, LA Times, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Polymer Institute, National Materials Science Innovation and Commercialization Accelerator, polymer science, Princeton, Reactive Skin Decontamination Lotion, Rehydration Solution, RSDecon, School of Polymers and High Performance Materials, Sunny Webb Corral, The Accelerator, The New York Times, University of Southern Mississippi
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access