Foley Products opening plant, creating 40 jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2012
PRENTISS — Foley Products Company, manufacturer of precast concrete products, is opening a facility in Prentiss. The project represents a company investment of more than $7 million and will create 40 new jobs, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
“Mississippi is a key component of our southeastern strategy. We plan to have our facility online in 2012 so we are ready for the economic growth we see on the horizon. We look forward to being a strong, responsible precast concrete products supplier to Mississippi and the entire Gulf Coast market area,” said Foley Products vice president of operations Chris Davidson.
The MDA helped facilitate the project by providing assistance for infrastructure improvements, as well as assistance for on-the-job training.
With additional facilities in Newnan, Ga., Winder, Ga., and Clanton, Ala., Foley Products manufactures, sells and delivers precast concrete manholes, catch basins, precast concrete communications and electrical boxes, reinforced concrete pipe, box culvert and arch pipe. The company recently added FoleyArch, a bottomless culvert designed for use in multiple applications, CrystalStream Technologies, an innovator in the field of storm water management and the full line of MDOT precast bridges to its product line of precast concrete products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds