Foley Products opening plant, creating 40 jobs
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 25,2012
PRENTISS — Foley Products Company, manufacturer of precast concrete products, is opening a facility in Prentiss. The project represents a company investment of more than $7 million and will create 40 new jobs, according to the Mississippi Development Authority (MDA).
“Mississippi is a key component of our southeastern strategy. We plan to have our facility online in 2012 so we are ready for the economic growth we see on the horizon. We look forward to being a strong, responsible precast concrete products supplier to Mississippi and the entire Gulf Coast market area,” said Foley Products vice president of operations Chris Davidson.
The MDA helped facilitate the project by providing assistance for infrastructure improvements, as well as assistance for on-the-job training.
With additional facilities in Newnan, Ga., Winder, Ga., and Clanton, Ala., Foley Products manufactures, sells and delivers precast concrete manholes, catch basins, precast concrete communications and electrical boxes, reinforced concrete pipe, box culvert and arch pipe. The company recently added FoleyArch, a bottomless culvert designed for use in multiple applications, CrystalStream Technologies, an innovator in the field of storm water management and the full line of MDOT precast bridges to its product line of precast concrete products.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing