Bomgar honored for leadership
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO Bomgar Corporation, is the recipient of CDHC Solutions’ annual CEO Leadership Award. Each year the publication, the official magazine for The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism, names industry “superstars” that exude outstanding health and benefits management solutions, including the CEO Leadership Award.
Bomgar was selected for this year’s honor due to his commitment to providing innovative healthcare options and making employee benefits a top priority, even in the midst of a struggling economy. He and his fellow winners, nominated by the field at large, are recognized by CDHC Solutions for improving their business by committing to the health and wellness of their employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal