Bomgar honored for leadership
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO Bomgar Corporation, is the recipient of CDHC Solutions’ annual CEO Leadership Award. Each year the publication, the official magazine for The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism, names industry “superstars” that exude outstanding health and benefits management solutions, including the CEO Leadership Award.
Bomgar was selected for this year’s honor due to his commitment to providing innovative healthcare options and making employee benefits a top priority, even in the midst of a struggling economy. He and his fellow winners, nominated by the field at large, are recognized by CDHC Solutions for improving their business by committing to the health and wellness of their employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62