Bomgar honored for leadership
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO Bomgar Corporation, is the recipient of CDHC Solutions’ annual CEO Leadership Award. Each year the publication, the official magazine for The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism, names industry “superstars” that exude outstanding health and benefits management solutions, including the CEO Leadership Award.
Bomgar was selected for this year’s honor due to his commitment to providing innovative healthcare options and making employee benefits a top priority, even in the midst of a struggling economy. He and his fellow winners, nominated by the field at large, are recognized by CDHC Solutions for improving their business by committing to the health and wellness of their employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love