Bomgar honored for leadership
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO Bomgar Corporation, is the recipient of CDHC Solutions’ annual CEO Leadership Award. Each year the publication, the official magazine for The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism, names industry “superstars” that exude outstanding health and benefits management solutions, including the CEO Leadership Award.
Bomgar was selected for this year’s honor due to his commitment to providing innovative healthcare options and making employee benefits a top priority, even in the midst of a struggling economy. He and his fellow winners, nominated by the field at large, are recognized by CDHC Solutions for improving their business by committing to the health and wellness of their employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations