Bomgar honored for leadership
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO Bomgar Corporation, is the recipient of CDHC Solutions’ annual CEO Leadership Award. Each year the publication, the official magazine for The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism, names industry “superstars” that exude outstanding health and benefits management solutions, including the CEO Leadership Award.
Bomgar was selected for this year’s honor due to his commitment to providing innovative healthcare options and making employee benefits a top priority, even in the midst of a struggling economy. He and his fellow winners, nominated by the field at large, are recognized by CDHC Solutions for improving their business by committing to the health and wellness of their employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- $134M proposed for 10 BP-funded oil spill recovery projects