Firm welcomes Clinton
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
M. Blair Clinton has joined the Birmingham. Ala., law firm of Heninger Garrison Davis. Clinton’s practice primarily involves intellectual property litigation, with a focus on patent litigation. He represents clients and inventors from around the world who wish to protect their intellectual property rights in the United States.
Before graduating from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011, Clinton completed both a graduate and undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering at the University of Alabama. As a graduate student, he was involved with the Industrial Assessment Center. In his capacity as lead graduate student at the IAC, Clinton conducted over 20 energy audits at manufacturing facilities across Alabama by preparing detailed recommendation and cost reports to help manufacturers improve productivity, reduce waste and save energy. He attributes much of his passion for invention and technological innovation to his experience with the IAC, which he characterizes as the quintessential application of his mechanical engineering education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma