Firm welcomes Clinton
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
M. Blair Clinton has joined the Birmingham. Ala., law firm of Heninger Garrison Davis. Clinton’s practice primarily involves intellectual property litigation, with a focus on patent litigation. He represents clients and inventors from around the world who wish to protect their intellectual property rights in the United States.
Before graduating from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011, Clinton completed both a graduate and undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering at the University of Alabama. As a graduate student, he was involved with the Industrial Assessment Center. In his capacity as lead graduate student at the IAC, Clinton conducted over 20 energy audits at manufacturing facilities across Alabama by preparing detailed recommendation and cost reports to help manufacturers improve productivity, reduce waste and save energy. He attributes much of his passion for invention and technological innovation to his experience with the IAC, which he characterizes as the quintessential application of his mechanical engineering education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement