Firm welcomes Clinton
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
M. Blair Clinton has joined the Birmingham. Ala., law firm of Heninger Garrison Davis. Clinton’s practice primarily involves intellectual property litigation, with a focus on patent litigation. He represents clients and inventors from around the world who wish to protect their intellectual property rights in the United States.
Before graduating from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011, Clinton completed both a graduate and undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering at the University of Alabama. As a graduate student, he was involved with the Industrial Assessment Center. In his capacity as lead graduate student at the IAC, Clinton conducted over 20 energy audits at manufacturing facilities across Alabama by preparing detailed recommendation and cost reports to help manufacturers improve productivity, reduce waste and save energy. He attributes much of his passion for invention and technological innovation to his experience with the IAC, which he characterizes as the quintessential application of his mechanical engineering education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program