Firm welcomes Clinton
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
M. Blair Clinton has joined the Birmingham. Ala., law firm of Heninger Garrison Davis. Clinton’s practice primarily involves intellectual property litigation, with a focus on patent litigation. He represents clients and inventors from around the world who wish to protect their intellectual property rights in the United States.
Before graduating from Mississippi College School of Law in 2011, Clinton completed both a graduate and undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering at the University of Alabama. As a graduate student, he was involved with the Industrial Assessment Center. In his capacity as lead graduate student at the IAC, Clinton conducted over 20 energy audits at manufacturing facilities across Alabama by preparing detailed recommendation and cost reports to help manufacturers improve productivity, reduce waste and save energy. He attributes much of his passion for invention and technological innovation to his experience with the IAC, which he characterizes as the quintessential application of his mechanical engineering education.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast