Hardnett joins faculty
Cathy Hardnett has completed her Ph.D. studies in accounting from Jackson State University and is now on faculty at the University of St. Thomas-Houston. Hardnett is one of only 195 African-American accounting business school professors in the U.S., most of whom have become professors since The PhD Project was created in 1994. The PhD Project vision is to diversify corporate America by increasing the number of minority business professors, who attract more minority students to study business in college.
Hardnett earned her doctorate by successfully defending her dissertation “Adoption of Sarbanes-Oxley Measures by Nonprofit Organizations: A Study of Community Action Agencie.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image