Hassell opens office
Jay Hassell has opened a new State Farm Insurance office in Jackson. Hassell’s office will be located at 5648 Ridgewood Road, Building 102, Suite A.
Hassell is a native of Laurel, but has lived in the Jackson area for the last nine years. He is married to the former Emily Brooks of Memphis, who is the owner of Smitten Gift Boutique in Ridgeland. They are the proud parents of 18-month-old Brooks.
Hassell holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Ole Miss and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015