Hassell opens office
Jay Hassell has opened a new State Farm Insurance office in Jackson. Hassell’s office will be located at 5648 Ridgewood Road, Building 102, Suite A.
Hassell is a native of Laurel, but has lived in the Jackson area for the last nine years. He is married to the former Emily Brooks of Memphis, who is the owner of Smitten Gift Boutique in Ridgeland. They are the proud parents of 18-month-old Brooks.
Hassell holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Ole Miss and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data