Hassell opens office
Jay Hassell has opened a new State Farm Insurance office in Jackson. Hassell’s office will be located at 5648 Ridgewood Road, Building 102, Suite A.
Hassell is a native of Laurel, but has lived in the Jackson area for the last nine years. He is married to the former Emily Brooks of Memphis, who is the owner of Smitten Gift Boutique in Ridgeland. They are the proud parents of 18-month-old Brooks.
Hassell holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Ole Miss and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager