Hassell opens office
Jay Hassell has opened a new State Farm Insurance office in Jackson. Hassell’s office will be located at 5648 Ridgewood Road, Building 102, Suite A.
Hassell is a native of Laurel, but has lived in the Jackson area for the last nine years. He is married to the former Emily Brooks of Memphis, who is the owner of Smitten Gift Boutique in Ridgeland. They are the proud parents of 18-month-old Brooks.
Hassell holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Ole Miss and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player