Hassell opens office
Jay Hassell has opened a new State Farm Insurance office in Jackson. Hassell’s office will be located at 5648 Ridgewood Road, Building 102, Suite A.
Hassell is a native of Laurel, but has lived in the Jackson area for the last nine years. He is married to the former Emily Brooks of Memphis, who is the owner of Smitten Gift Boutique in Ridgeland. They are the proud parents of 18-month-old Brooks.
Hassell holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Ole Miss and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force