HORNE selects interns
HORNE LLP recently welcomed 12 accounting students to its highly competitive spring internship program. They will complete their internship at various HORNE office locations throughout the Southeast.
HORNE’s 2011 intern class includes: Blake Barksdale of Columbus (Mississippi State University); Katie Carona of Richton (University of Southern Mississippi); Jenny Davis of Jackson (Mississippi College); Adrianne Domico of Waveland (Mississippi State University); Melissa Ferrell of Jackson, Tenn., (Union University); Elizabeth Gookin of Tunica (Mississippi State University); Amber Huell of Vicksburg (Mississippi State University); Hannah McWilliams of Madison (Mississippi State University); Chelsey Neal of Columbia (Mississippi College); Andres Posada of Biloxi (University of Southern Mississippi); Ebony Sweeney of Forest (Jackson State University); and, Adam Taylor of Wesson (University of Mississippi)
Posada, Sweeney and Davis are completing their internships in healthcare accounting services. Taylor, Huell, Barksdale, Gookin and McWilliams are focused on assurance services. Neal and Ferrell will complete their internships in tax services. Domico and Carona’s internships will be with HORNE’s disaster recovery management team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil