HORNE selects interns
HORNE LLP recently welcomed 12 accounting students to its highly competitive spring internship program. They will complete their internship at various HORNE office locations throughout the Southeast.
HORNE’s 2011 intern class includes: Blake Barksdale of Columbus (Mississippi State University); Katie Carona of Richton (University of Southern Mississippi); Jenny Davis of Jackson (Mississippi College); Adrianne Domico of Waveland (Mississippi State University); Melissa Ferrell of Jackson, Tenn., (Union University); Elizabeth Gookin of Tunica (Mississippi State University); Amber Huell of Vicksburg (Mississippi State University); Hannah McWilliams of Madison (Mississippi State University); Chelsey Neal of Columbia (Mississippi College); Andres Posada of Biloxi (University of Southern Mississippi); Ebony Sweeney of Forest (Jackson State University); and, Adam Taylor of Wesson (University of Mississippi)
Posada, Sweeney and Davis are completing their internships in healthcare accounting services. Taylor, Huell, Barksdale, Gookin and McWilliams are focused on assurance services. Neal and Ferrell will complete their internships in tax services. Domico and Carona’s internships will be with HORNE’s disaster recovery management team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal