HORNE selects interns
HORNE LLP recently welcomed 12 accounting students to its highly competitive spring internship program. They will complete their internship at various HORNE office locations throughout the Southeast.
HORNE’s 2011 intern class includes: Blake Barksdale of Columbus (Mississippi State University); Katie Carona of Richton (University of Southern Mississippi); Jenny Davis of Jackson (Mississippi College); Adrianne Domico of Waveland (Mississippi State University); Melissa Ferrell of Jackson, Tenn., (Union University); Elizabeth Gookin of Tunica (Mississippi State University); Amber Huell of Vicksburg (Mississippi State University); Hannah McWilliams of Madison (Mississippi State University); Chelsey Neal of Columbia (Mississippi College); Andres Posada of Biloxi (University of Southern Mississippi); Ebony Sweeney of Forest (Jackson State University); and, Adam Taylor of Wesson (University of Mississippi)
Posada, Sweeney and Davis are completing their internships in healthcare accounting services. Taylor, Huell, Barksdale, Gookin and McWilliams are focused on assurance services. Neal and Ferrell will complete their internships in tax services. Domico and Carona’s internships will be with HORNE’s disaster recovery management team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three