HORNE selects interns
HORNE LLP recently welcomed 12 accounting students to its highly competitive spring internship program. They will complete their internship at various HORNE office locations throughout the Southeast.
HORNE’s 2011 intern class includes: Blake Barksdale of Columbus (Mississippi State University); Katie Carona of Richton (University of Southern Mississippi); Jenny Davis of Jackson (Mississippi College); Adrianne Domico of Waveland (Mississippi State University); Melissa Ferrell of Jackson, Tenn., (Union University); Elizabeth Gookin of Tunica (Mississippi State University); Amber Huell of Vicksburg (Mississippi State University); Hannah McWilliams of Madison (Mississippi State University); Chelsey Neal of Columbia (Mississippi College); Andres Posada of Biloxi (University of Southern Mississippi); Ebony Sweeney of Forest (Jackson State University); and, Adam Taylor of Wesson (University of Mississippi)
Posada, Sweeney and Davis are completing their internships in healthcare accounting services. Taylor, Huell, Barksdale, Gookin and McWilliams are focused on assurance services. Neal and Ferrell will complete their internships in tax services. Domico and Carona’s internships will be with HORNE’s disaster recovery management team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location