HORNE selects interns
HORNE LLP recently welcomed 12 accounting students to its highly competitive spring internship program. They will complete their internship at various HORNE office locations throughout the Southeast.
HORNE’s 2011 intern class includes: Blake Barksdale of Columbus (Mississippi State University); Katie Carona of Richton (University of Southern Mississippi); Jenny Davis of Jackson (Mississippi College); Adrianne Domico of Waveland (Mississippi State University); Melissa Ferrell of Jackson, Tenn., (Union University); Elizabeth Gookin of Tunica (Mississippi State University); Amber Huell of Vicksburg (Mississippi State University); Hannah McWilliams of Madison (Mississippi State University); Chelsey Neal of Columbia (Mississippi College); Andres Posada of Biloxi (University of Southern Mississippi); Ebony Sweeney of Forest (Jackson State University); and, Adam Taylor of Wesson (University of Mississippi)
Posada, Sweeney and Davis are completing their internships in healthcare accounting services. Taylor, Huell, Barksdale, Gookin and McWilliams are focused on assurance services. Neal and Ferrell will complete their internships in tax services. Domico and Carona’s internships will be with HORNE’s disaster recovery management team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities