Jenkins leading office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
LW Hospitality Advisors, LLC of New York has opened an Atlanta office to be led by Tony Jenkins MAI, CCIM, ISHC. Jenkins will serve as managing director, and brings more than 25 years of experience in a wide range of hospitality operational, valuation and advisory services.
Most recently, Jenkins served as vice president with PKF Consulting USA. He was previously a partner with the hotel consulting and valuation firm Atlantic Hospitality Advisors (AHA), which merged with PKF Consulting USA during 2010. Prior to joining AHA, Jenkins was principal of Province Valuation Group, and he served as general manager and vice president of acquisitions and dispositions for Southmark Hospitality Management.
Jenkins earned a B.S. in hotel administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is a member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants and serves on the Valuation Committee of the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M