Jenkins leading office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
LW Hospitality Advisors, LLC of New York has opened an Atlanta office to be led by Tony Jenkins MAI, CCIM, ISHC. Jenkins will serve as managing director, and brings more than 25 years of experience in a wide range of hospitality operational, valuation and advisory services.
Most recently, Jenkins served as vice president with PKF Consulting USA. He was previously a partner with the hotel consulting and valuation firm Atlantic Hospitality Advisors (AHA), which merged with PKF Consulting USA during 2010. Prior to joining AHA, Jenkins was principal of Province Valuation Group, and he served as general manager and vice president of acquisitions and dispositions for Southmark Hospitality Management.
Jenkins earned a B.S. in hotel administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is a member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants and serves on the Valuation Committee of the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring