Jenkins leading office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
LW Hospitality Advisors, LLC of New York has opened an Atlanta office to be led by Tony Jenkins MAI, CCIM, ISHC. Jenkins will serve as managing director, and brings more than 25 years of experience in a wide range of hospitality operational, valuation and advisory services.
Most recently, Jenkins served as vice president with PKF Consulting USA. He was previously a partner with the hotel consulting and valuation firm Atlantic Hospitality Advisors (AHA), which merged with PKF Consulting USA during 2010. Prior to joining AHA, Jenkins was principal of Province Valuation Group, and he served as general manager and vice president of acquisitions and dispositions for Southmark Hospitality Management.
Jenkins earned a B.S. in hotel administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is a member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants and serves on the Valuation Committee of the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects