Jenkins leading office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
LW Hospitality Advisors, LLC of New York has opened an Atlanta office to be led by Tony Jenkins MAI, CCIM, ISHC. Jenkins will serve as managing director, and brings more than 25 years of experience in a wide range of hospitality operational, valuation and advisory services.
Most recently, Jenkins served as vice president with PKF Consulting USA. He was previously a partner with the hotel consulting and valuation firm Atlantic Hospitality Advisors (AHA), which merged with PKF Consulting USA during 2010. Prior to joining AHA, Jenkins was principal of Province Valuation Group, and he served as general manager and vice president of acquisitions and dispositions for Southmark Hospitality Management.
Jenkins earned a B.S. in hotel administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is a member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants and serves on the Valuation Committee of the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending