Jenkins leading office
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
LW Hospitality Advisors, LLC of New York has opened an Atlanta office to be led by Tony Jenkins MAI, CCIM, ISHC. Jenkins will serve as managing director, and brings more than 25 years of experience in a wide range of hospitality operational, valuation and advisory services.
Most recently, Jenkins served as vice president with PKF Consulting USA. He was previously a partner with the hotel consulting and valuation firm Atlantic Hospitality Advisors (AHA), which merged with PKF Consulting USA during 2010. Prior to joining AHA, Jenkins was principal of Province Valuation Group, and he served as general manager and vice president of acquisitions and dispositions for Southmark Hospitality Management.
Jenkins earned a B.S. in hotel administration from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is a member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants and serves on the Valuation Committee of the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts