MSH honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charlie Hardy of Jackson was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Hardy works in the Community Services Division of the hospital, where he is director of Opportunity House, the hospital’s psychosocial rehabilitation program. Hardy has a degree from Jackson State University and has also studied at Dillard University in New Orleans and California State College.
Donna Boykin of Forest was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Boykin is the administrative assistant to MSH director James G. Chastain. She attended East Central Community College, is a graduate of the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Support Certification Program and is currently enrolled in the Executive Support Certification Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast