MSH honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charlie Hardy of Jackson was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Hardy works in the Community Services Division of the hospital, where he is director of Opportunity House, the hospital’s psychosocial rehabilitation program. Hardy has a degree from Jackson State University and has also studied at Dillard University in New Orleans and California State College.
Donna Boykin of Forest was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Boykin is the administrative assistant to MSH director James G. Chastain. She attended East Central Community College, is a graduate of the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Support Certification Program and is currently enrolled in the Executive Support Certification Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement