MSH honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charlie Hardy of Jackson was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Hardy works in the Community Services Division of the hospital, where he is director of Opportunity House, the hospital’s psychosocial rehabilitation program. Hardy has a degree from Jackson State University and has also studied at Dillard University in New Orleans and California State College.
Donna Boykin of Forest was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Boykin is the administrative assistant to MSH director James G. Chastain. She attended East Central Community College, is a graduate of the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Support Certification Program and is currently enrolled in the Executive Support Certification Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring