MSH honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with January anniversary dates for their years of service. Charlie Hardy of Jackson was recognized for providing 30 years of service. Hardy works in the Community Services Division of the hospital, where he is director of Opportunity House, the hospital’s psychosocial rehabilitation program. Hardy has a degree from Jackson State University and has also studied at Dillard University in New Orleans and California State College.
Donna Boykin of Forest was recognized for providing 25 years of service. Boykin is the administrative assistant to MSH director James G. Chastain. She attended East Central Community College, is a graduate of the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Administrative Support Certification Program and is currently enrolled in the Executive Support Certification Program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act