Reeves named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Randy Reeves, who helped oversee work on the new Veterans Cemetery in Newton County, has been named executive director of the State Veterans Affairs board. Reeves succeeds Adrian Grice who has retired.
Reeves entered military service in 1980 when he enlisted in the United States Air Force. In 1998, Reeves was commissioned as an officer of the U.S. Navy where he became a combat veteran of Operation Desert Storm. Reeves retired from the Navy in August 2008 with 27 years of service.
Reeves was appointed as the first director of the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Cemetery in January 2009. Later in 2009, he became deputy director of the state VAB.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case