Reeves named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Randy Reeves, who helped oversee work on the new Veterans Cemetery in Newton County, has been named executive director of the State Veterans Affairs board. Reeves succeeds Adrian Grice who has retired.
Reeves entered military service in 1980 when he enlisted in the United States Air Force. In 1998, Reeves was commissioned as an officer of the U.S. Navy where he became a combat veteran of Operation Desert Storm. Reeves retired from the Navy in August 2008 with 27 years of service.
Reeves was appointed as the first director of the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Cemetery in January 2009. Later in 2009, he became deputy director of the state VAB.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau