Reeves named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Randy Reeves, who helped oversee work on the new Veterans Cemetery in Newton County, has been named executive director of the State Veterans Affairs board. Reeves succeeds Adrian Grice who has retired.
Reeves entered military service in 1980 when he enlisted in the United States Air Force. In 1998, Reeves was commissioned as an officer of the U.S. Navy where he became a combat veteran of Operation Desert Storm. Reeves retired from the Navy in August 2008 with 27 years of service.
Reeves was appointed as the first director of the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Cemetery in January 2009. Later in 2009, he became deputy director of the state VAB.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist