Reeves named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Randy Reeves, who helped oversee work on the new Veterans Cemetery in Newton County, has been named executive director of the State Veterans Affairs board. Reeves succeeds Adrian Grice who has retired.
Reeves entered military service in 1980 when he enlisted in the United States Air Force. In 1998, Reeves was commissioned as an officer of the U.S. Navy where he became a combat veteran of Operation Desert Storm. Reeves retired from the Navy in August 2008 with 27 years of service.
Reeves was appointed as the first director of the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Cemetery in January 2009. Later in 2009, he became deputy director of the state VAB.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county