Reeves named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Randy Reeves, who helped oversee work on the new Veterans Cemetery in Newton County, has been named executive director of the State Veterans Affairs board. Reeves succeeds Adrian Grice who has retired.
Reeves entered military service in 1980 when he enlisted in the United States Air Force. In 1998, Reeves was commissioned as an officer of the U.S. Navy where he became a combat veteran of Operation Desert Storm. Reeves retired from the Navy in August 2008 with 27 years of service.
Reeves was appointed as the first director of the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Cemetery in January 2009. Later in 2009, he became deputy director of the state VAB.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month