Walton garners award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Davis Walton, FACHE, administrator, Singing River Hospital/senior vice president facilities & support, Singing River Health System, Pascagoula, has received the American College of Healthcare Executives Senior-Level Healthcare Executive Regent’s Award for 2011. The Senior-Level Healthcare Executive Regent’s Award recognizes ACHE affiliates, who are experienced in the field and have made significant contributions to the advancement of healthcare management excellence and the achievement of ACHE’s goals.
Walton has served as administrator of Singing River Hospital since 2009. Prior to this, he served as senior associate administrator of Singing River Hospital. At various times during his career, Walton has been actively engaged with the Mississippi Hospital Association, the Healthcare Financial Management Association and a Healthcare Advisory Committee with Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. He has also served in leadership positions in numerous civic and community affairs, including the United Way, Rotary Club, American Heart Association and the March of Dimes.
Walton is board certified in healthcare management as a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Walton received his bachelor of science degree and his MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers