Walton garners award
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 29,2012
Davis Walton, FACHE, administrator, Singing River Hospital/senior vice president facilities & support, Singing River Health System, Pascagoula, has received the American College of Healthcare Executives Senior-Level Healthcare Executive Regent’s Award for 2011. The Senior-Level Healthcare Executive Regent’s Award recognizes ACHE affiliates, who are experienced in the field and have made significant contributions to the advancement of healthcare management excellence and the achievement of ACHE’s goals.
Walton has served as administrator of Singing River Hospital since 2009. Prior to this, he served as senior associate administrator of Singing River Hospital. At various times during his career, Walton has been actively engaged with the Mississippi Hospital Association, the Healthcare Financial Management Association and a Healthcare Advisory Committee with Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. He has also served in leadership positions in numerous civic and community affairs, including the United Way, Rotary Club, American Heart Association and the March of Dimes.
Walton is board certified in healthcare management as a Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Walton received his bachelor of science degree and his MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones