Q&A: Carol Hardwick touts MEDC’s new exchange, Y.P. programs
Published: January 31,2012
Tags: Bob Tyler, Carol Hardwick, Filmmaking Is Economic Development, Jim Barksdale, Millsaps College, Mississippi, Mississippi Arts Commission, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Economic Development Council, Mississippi Energy Policy Institute, Mississippi State University, Nigeria, Panama Canal, Staying on Top of Effective Marketing Tools, Staying on Top of Your Game, Thomas Broadus, University Round Tables, Water Valley
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner