Q&A: Carol Hardwick touts MEDC’s new exchange, Y.P. programs
by Amy McCullough
Published: January 31,2012
Tags: Bob Tyler, Carol Hardwick, Filmmaking Is Economic Development, Jim Barksdale, Millsaps College, Mississippi, Mississippi Arts Commission, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Economic Development Council, Mississippi Energy Policy Institute, Mississippi State University, Nigeria, Panama Canal, Staying on Top of Effective Marketing Tools, Staying on Top of Your Game, Thomas Broadus, University Round Tables, Water Valley
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!