Q&A: Carol Hardwick touts MEDC’s new exchange, Y.P. programs
Published: January 31,2012
Tags: Bob Tyler, Carol Hardwick, Filmmaking Is Economic Development, Jim Barksdale, Millsaps College, Mississippi, Mississippi Arts Commission, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Economic Development Council, Mississippi Energy Policy Institute, Mississippi State University, Nigeria, Panama Canal, Staying on Top of Effective Marketing Tools, Staying on Top of Your Game, Thomas Broadus, University Round Tables, Water Valley
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015