Q&A: Carol Hardwick touts MEDC’s new exchange, Y.P. programs
Published: January 31,2012
Tags: Bob Tyler, Carol Hardwick, Filmmaking Is Economic Development, Jim Barksdale, Millsaps College, Mississippi, Mississippi Arts Commission, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Development Authority, Mississippi Economic Development Council, Mississippi Energy Policy Institute, Mississippi State University, Nigeria, Panama Canal, Staying on Top of Effective Marketing Tools, Staying on Top of Your Game, Thomas Broadus, University Round Tables, Water Valley
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season