Danna made manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Kim Danna, RN, has been named nurse manager of Critical Care Services at Central Mississippi Medical Center. Danna brings 30 years of progressive nursing and leadership experience to the position, including 10 years as an associate of CMMC.
During her career, Danna has obtained experience in almost every area of hospital operations, including surgery, telemetry and med/surg.
Danna earned an associate degree in nursing from Clemson University. She is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program to fast-track into a master’s program with Kaplan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar
- FEMA awards grant to defray costs of moving tornado-damaged hospital