Danna made manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Kim Danna, RN, has been named nurse manager of Critical Care Services at Central Mississippi Medical Center. Danna brings 30 years of progressive nursing and leadership experience to the position, including 10 years as an associate of CMMC.
During her career, Danna has obtained experience in almost every area of hospital operations, including surgery, telemetry and med/surg.
Danna earned an associate degree in nursing from Clemson University. She is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program to fast-track into a master’s program with Kaplan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game