Danna made manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Kim Danna, RN, has been named nurse manager of Critical Care Services at Central Mississippi Medical Center. Danna brings 30 years of progressive nursing and leadership experience to the position, including 10 years as an associate of CMMC.
During her career, Danna has obtained experience in almost every area of hospital operations, including surgery, telemetry and med/surg.
Danna earned an associate degree in nursing from Clemson University. She is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program to fast-track into a master’s program with Kaplan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur