Danna made manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Kim Danna, RN, has been named nurse manager of Critical Care Services at Central Mississippi Medical Center. Danna brings 30 years of progressive nursing and leadership experience to the position, including 10 years as an associate of CMMC.
During her career, Danna has obtained experience in almost every area of hospital operations, including surgery, telemetry and med/surg.
Danna earned an associate degree in nursing from Clemson University. She is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program to fast-track into a master’s program with Kaplan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that