Danna made manager
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Kim Danna, RN, has been named nurse manager of Critical Care Services at Central Mississippi Medical Center. Danna brings 30 years of progressive nursing and leadership experience to the position, including 10 years as an associate of CMMC.
During her career, Danna has obtained experience in almost every area of hospital operations, including surgery, telemetry and med/surg.
Danna earned an associate degree in nursing from Clemson University. She is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program to fast-track into a master’s program with Kaplan University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete