Delaney named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Lisa Delaney is the new director of nursing at Southern Surgery Center. Delaney has 14 years of nursing experience and has worked at Forrest General Hospital and Stone County Hospital as an emergency services nurse.
She received her bachelor’s of science in nursing and a bachelor’s of science in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a member of Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement