Delaney named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Lisa Delaney is the new director of nursing at Southern Surgery Center. Delaney has 14 years of nursing experience and has worked at Forrest General Hospital and Stone County Hospital as an emergency services nurse.
She received her bachelor’s of science in nursing and a bachelor’s of science in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a member of Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi