Delaney named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Lisa Delaney is the new director of nursing at Southern Surgery Center. Delaney has 14 years of nursing experience and has worked at Forrest General Hospital and Stone County Hospital as an emergency services nurse.
She received her bachelor’s of science in nursing and a bachelor’s of science in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a member of Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter