Delaney named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Lisa Delaney is the new director of nursing at Southern Surgery Center. Delaney has 14 years of nursing experience and has worked at Forrest General Hospital and Stone County Hospital as an emergency services nurse.
She received her bachelor’s of science in nursing and a bachelor’s of science in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a member of Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win