Delaney named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Lisa Delaney is the new director of nursing at Southern Surgery Center. Delaney has 14 years of nursing experience and has worked at Forrest General Hospital and Stone County Hospital as an emergency services nurse.
She received her bachelor’s of science in nursing and a bachelor’s of science in business administration from the University of Southern Mississippi, and is a member of Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law