Drinkwater honored, Saltaformaggio joins
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP partner W. Wayne Drinkwater has received top-tier recognition for appellate work in the Fifth Circuit in the debut edition of Benchmark Appellate, which evaluates leading U.S. appeals litigation firms and attorneys. Benchmark Appellate ranked the firm as “Highly Recommended,” and named Drinkwater a “Fifth Circuit Litigation Star.”
Benchmark Appellate noted Drinkwater “regularly heads the firm’s largest and most high-profile appeals inside and outside of the Fifth Circuit,” and referenced the “more than 30 state and federal appeals he has argued across circuits” during his career. The guide specifically called attention to Drinkwater’s pro bono work, noting his “substantial contributions to the community” and work “on behalf of abused and neglected children.”
Also, Erin D. Saltaformaggio has joined the firm’s Jackson office as an associate. Saltaformaggio is a member of the Litigation Practice Group.
She earned her J.D. (summa cum laude) from Mississippi College School of Law, where she served as editor-in-chief for the Mississippi College Law Review and was a member of the moot court board. Saltaformaggio also has a B.A. in journalism/public relations from Kansas State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)