Drinkwater honored, Saltaformaggio joins
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP partner W. Wayne Drinkwater has received top-tier recognition for appellate work in the Fifth Circuit in the debut edition of Benchmark Appellate, which evaluates leading U.S. appeals litigation firms and attorneys. Benchmark Appellate ranked the firm as “Highly Recommended,” and named Drinkwater a “Fifth Circuit Litigation Star.”
Benchmark Appellate noted Drinkwater “regularly heads the firm’s largest and most high-profile appeals inside and outside of the Fifth Circuit,” and referenced the “more than 30 state and federal appeals he has argued across circuits” during his career. The guide specifically called attention to Drinkwater’s pro bono work, noting his “substantial contributions to the community” and work “on behalf of abused and neglected children.”
Also, Erin D. Saltaformaggio has joined the firm’s Jackson office as an associate. Saltaformaggio is a member of the Litigation Practice Group.
She earned her J.D. (summa cum laude) from Mississippi College School of Law, where she served as editor-in-chief for the Mississippi College Law Review and was a member of the moot court board. Saltaformaggio also has a B.A. in journalism/public relations from Kansas State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators