Drinkwater honored, Saltaformaggio joins
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP partner W. Wayne Drinkwater has received top-tier recognition for appellate work in the Fifth Circuit in the debut edition of Benchmark Appellate, which evaluates leading U.S. appeals litigation firms and attorneys. Benchmark Appellate ranked the firm as “Highly Recommended,” and named Drinkwater a “Fifth Circuit Litigation Star.”
Benchmark Appellate noted Drinkwater “regularly heads the firm’s largest and most high-profile appeals inside and outside of the Fifth Circuit,” and referenced the “more than 30 state and federal appeals he has argued across circuits” during his career. The guide specifically called attention to Drinkwater’s pro bono work, noting his “substantial contributions to the community” and work “on behalf of abused and neglected children.”
Also, Erin D. Saltaformaggio has joined the firm’s Jackson office as an associate. Saltaformaggio is a member of the Litigation Practice Group.
She earned her J.D. (summa cum laude) from Mississippi College School of Law, where she served as editor-in-chief for the Mississippi College Law Review and was a member of the moot court board. Saltaformaggio also has a B.A. in journalism/public relations from Kansas State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow