Firm adds Huffines, Ferguson
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Caitlin B. Huffines recently joined the Natchez CPA firm of The Gillon Group, PLLC as part of the professional accounting team in the tax department. Since becoming a member of The Gillon Group team, Huffines has successfully completed the examination requirements for becoming a certified public accountant. A native of Natchez, she is a graduate of the University of Mississippi earning her bachelor of accountancy in 2010 and master of accountancy in 2011.
Michelle Ferguson is another recent addition to the tax department. Previously employed in industry, she has over five years of experience managing a variety of professional accounting services, including payroll, construction, franchise and oil and gas accounting. She is a member of the AICPA and the state Society of CPA’s in both Louisiana and Mississippi. A native of Vidalia, La., Ferguson graduated from Northwestern State University with a bachelor of science degree. She later completed her accounting curriculum at Louisiana State University in Shreveport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game