Firm adds Huffines, Ferguson
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Caitlin B. Huffines recently joined the Natchez CPA firm of The Gillon Group, PLLC as part of the professional accounting team in the tax department. Since becoming a member of The Gillon Group team, Huffines has successfully completed the examination requirements for becoming a certified public accountant. A native of Natchez, she is a graduate of the University of Mississippi earning her bachelor of accountancy in 2010 and master of accountancy in 2011.
Michelle Ferguson is another recent addition to the tax department. Previously employed in industry, she has over five years of experience managing a variety of professional accounting services, including payroll, construction, franchise and oil and gas accounting. She is a member of the AICPA and the state Society of CPA’s in both Louisiana and Mississippi. A native of Vidalia, La., Ferguson graduated from Northwestern State University with a bachelor of science degree. She later completed her accounting curriculum at Louisiana State University in Shreveport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma