Firm adds Huffines, Ferguson
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Caitlin B. Huffines recently joined the Natchez CPA firm of The Gillon Group, PLLC as part of the professional accounting team in the tax department. Since becoming a member of The Gillon Group team, Huffines has successfully completed the examination requirements for becoming a certified public accountant. A native of Natchez, she is a graduate of the University of Mississippi earning her bachelor of accountancy in 2010 and master of accountancy in 2011.
Michelle Ferguson is another recent addition to the tax department. Previously employed in industry, she has over five years of experience managing a variety of professional accounting services, including payroll, construction, franchise and oil and gas accounting. She is a member of the AICPA and the state Society of CPA’s in both Louisiana and Mississippi. A native of Vidalia, La., Ferguson graduated from Northwestern State University with a bachelor of science degree. She later completed her accounting curriculum at Louisiana State University in Shreveport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren