Sledge takes top award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Taylor M. Sledge Jr., a New York Life agent in the Mississippi General Office, is being recognized as the 2011 Associate of the Year. Sledge, 27, is in his fifth year with the company, and is the youngest ever named to this honor in the 150-plus years that New York Life has held offices in Mississippi.
Associate of the year is an award given to the individual who has the highest overall production in the General Office in a calendar year.
Sledge is the owner of Sledge & Company financial services, and New York Life is the broker/dealer of his firm. Prior to working with New York Life, he was a student at the University of Mississippi and graduated in the class of 2007.
He and his dentist-wife, Dr. Catherine Sledge, reside in the Jackson area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force