Sledge takes top award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Taylor M. Sledge Jr., a New York Life agent in the Mississippi General Office, is being recognized as the 2011 Associate of the Year. Sledge, 27, is in his fifth year with the company, and is the youngest ever named to this honor in the 150-plus years that New York Life has held offices in Mississippi.
Associate of the year is an award given to the individual who has the highest overall production in the General Office in a calendar year.
Sledge is the owner of Sledge & Company financial services, and New York Life is the broker/dealer of his firm. Prior to working with New York Life, he was a student at the University of Mississippi and graduated in the class of 2007.
He and his dentist-wife, Dr. Catherine Sledge, reside in the Jackson area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'