Sledge takes top award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Taylor M. Sledge Jr., a New York Life agent in the Mississippi General Office, is being recognized as the 2011 Associate of the Year. Sledge, 27, is in his fifth year with the company, and is the youngest ever named to this honor in the 150-plus years that New York Life has held offices in Mississippi.
Associate of the year is an award given to the individual who has the highest overall production in the General Office in a calendar year.
Sledge is the owner of Sledge & Company financial services, and New York Life is the broker/dealer of his firm. Prior to working with New York Life, he was a student at the University of Mississippi and graduated in the class of 2007.
He and his dentist-wife, Dr. Catherine Sledge, reside in the Jackson area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson
- Supermarket incentives for distressed communities die in House