Sledge takes top award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Taylor M. Sledge Jr., a New York Life agent in the Mississippi General Office, is being recognized as the 2011 Associate of the Year. Sledge, 27, is in his fifth year with the company, and is the youngest ever named to this honor in the 150-plus years that New York Life has held offices in Mississippi.
Associate of the year is an award given to the individual who has the highest overall production in the General Office in a calendar year.
Sledge is the owner of Sledge & Company financial services, and New York Life is the broker/dealer of his firm. Prior to working with New York Life, he was a student at the University of Mississippi and graduated in the class of 2007.
He and his dentist-wife, Dr. Catherine Sledge, reside in the Jackson area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity