Sledge takes top award
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 5,2012
Taylor M. Sledge Jr., a New York Life agent in the Mississippi General Office, is being recognized as the 2011 Associate of the Year. Sledge, 27, is in his fifth year with the company, and is the youngest ever named to this honor in the 150-plus years that New York Life has held offices in Mississippi.
Associate of the year is an award given to the individual who has the highest overall production in the General Office in a calendar year.
Sledge is the owner of Sledge & Company financial services, and New York Life is the broker/dealer of his firm. Prior to working with New York Life, he was a student at the University of Mississippi and graduated in the class of 2007.
He and his dentist-wife, Dr. Catherine Sledge, reside in the Jackson area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House