Carr, Riggs & Ingram merges with Georgia accounting firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2012
MADISON — Accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI) continues to expand its Southern footprint. BowenPhillips LLP, an accounting firm in South Georgia with locations in Tifton and Valdosta, has joined the ranks of CRI.
With this merger, CRI has 30 locations strong with more than 700 professionals.
William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI, said, “Given its geographic proximity to our established offices in Atlanta, southern Alabama and northeastern Florida, southern Georgia was a logical choice for continued CRI expansion. And the BowenPhillips team is simply a cultural fit with CRI’s values, team, and Southern roots.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics