Carr, Riggs & Ingram merges with Georgia accounting firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2012
MADISON — Accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI) continues to expand its Southern footprint. BowenPhillips LLP, an accounting firm in South Georgia with locations in Tifton and Valdosta, has joined the ranks of CRI.
With this merger, CRI has 30 locations strong with more than 700 professionals.
William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI, said, “Given its geographic proximity to our established offices in Atlanta, southern Alabama and northeastern Florida, southern Georgia was a logical choice for continued CRI expansion. And the BowenPhillips team is simply a cultural fit with CRI’s values, team, and Southern roots.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit