Carr, Riggs & Ingram merges with Georgia accounting firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2012
MADISON — Accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI) continues to expand its Southern footprint. BowenPhillips LLP, an accounting firm in South Georgia with locations in Tifton and Valdosta, has joined the ranks of CRI.
With this merger, CRI has 30 locations strong with more than 700 professionals.
William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI, said, “Given its geographic proximity to our established offices in Atlanta, southern Alabama and northeastern Florida, southern Georgia was a logical choice for continued CRI expansion. And the BowenPhillips team is simply a cultural fit with CRI’s values, team, and Southern roots.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- Hood joins other AGs in efforts to curb copper theft
- Entergy gives $500K grant to The Nature Conservancy