Carr, Riggs & Ingram merges with Georgia accounting firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2012
MADISON — Accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI) continues to expand its Southern footprint. BowenPhillips LLP, an accounting firm in South Georgia with locations in Tifton and Valdosta, has joined the ranks of CRI.
With this merger, CRI has 30 locations strong with more than 700 professionals.
William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI, said, “Given its geographic proximity to our established offices in Atlanta, southern Alabama and northeastern Florida, southern Georgia was a logical choice for continued CRI expansion. And the BowenPhillips team is simply a cultural fit with CRI’s values, team, and Southern roots.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues