Carr, Riggs & Ingram merges with Georgia accounting firm
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 6,2012
MADISON — Accounting firm Carr, Riggs & Ingram (CRI) continues to expand its Southern footprint. BowenPhillips LLP, an accounting firm in South Georgia with locations in Tifton and Valdosta, has joined the ranks of CRI.
With this merger, CRI has 30 locations strong with more than 700 professionals.
William H. Carr, chairman and managing partner of CRI, said, “Given its geographic proximity to our established offices in Atlanta, southern Alabama and northeastern Florida, southern Georgia was a logical choice for continued CRI expansion. And the BowenPhillips team is simply a cultural fit with CRI’s values, team, and Southern roots.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building