Toyota starts second shift making the Corolla in Blue Springs
Published: February 6,2012
The second shift began Monday as Toyota ramps up production at the plant that opened last fall.
The plant is manufacturing the Corolla and has a maximum production capacity of 150,000 cars each year. It has about 2,000 employees.
David Copenhaver, vice president of administration at TMMMS, says in a statement that the start of a second shift is a significant milestone for the plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Toyota starts second shift making the Corolla in Blue Springs”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal