Toyota starts second shift making the Corolla in Blue Springs
Published: February 6,2012
The second shift began Monday as Toyota ramps up production at the plant that opened last fall.
The plant is manufacturing the Corolla and has a maximum production capacity of 150,000 cars each year. It has about 2,000 employees.
David Copenhaver, vice president of administration at TMMMS, says in a statement that the start of a second shift is a significant milestone for the plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Toyota starts second shift making the Corolla in Blue Springs”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters