Toyota starts second shift making the Corolla in Blue Springs
Published: February 6,2012
The second shift began Monday as Toyota ramps up production at the plant that opened last fall.
The plant is manufacturing the Corolla and has a maximum production capacity of 150,000 cars each year. It has about 2,000 employees.
David Copenhaver, vice president of administration at TMMMS, says in a statement that the start of a second shift is a significant milestone for the plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Toyota starts second shift making the Corolla in Blue Springs”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports