Toyota starts second shift making the Corolla in Blue Springs
by Associated Press
Published: February 6,2012
The second shift began Monday as Toyota ramps up production at the plant that opened last fall.
The plant is manufacturing the Corolla and has a maximum production capacity of 150,000 cars each year. It has about 2,000 employees.
David Copenhaver, vice president of administration at TMMMS, says in a statement that the start of a second shift is a significant milestone for the plant.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Toyota starts second shift making the Corolla in Blue Springs”
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability