Butler Snow opens new office in Pennsylvania
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2012
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC has opened a new office in Fort Washington, Pa.
Burt Snell has joined the firm and will be located in the new Fort Washington office. Snell is a member of the firm’s Product Liability Group where he focuses on mass torts, pharmaceutical and medical devices, product liability, complex commercial litigation and class actions.
Snell is a member of the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia County Bar Association as well as the Defense Research Institute. He received a juris doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, where he graduated as a Dean’s Scholar with high honors and served as executive board member of the Rutgers Law Journal. He also received a bachelor of arts from Eastern College, where he graduated with distinction and was a member of the National Honors Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center