Butler Snow opens new office in Pennsylvania
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2012
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC has opened a new office in Fort Washington, Pa.
Burt Snell has joined the firm and will be located in the new Fort Washington office. Snell is a member of the firm’s Product Liability Group where he focuses on mass torts, pharmaceutical and medical devices, product liability, complex commercial litigation and class actions.
Snell is a member of the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia County Bar Association as well as the Defense Research Institute. He received a juris doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, where he graduated as a Dean’s Scholar with high honors and served as executive board member of the Rutgers Law Journal. He also received a bachelor of arts from Eastern College, where he graduated with distinction and was a member of the National Honors Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful