Butler Snow opens new office in Pennsylvania
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2012
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC has opened a new office in Fort Washington, Pa.
Burt Snell has joined the firm and will be located in the new Fort Washington office. Snell is a member of the firm’s Product Liability Group where he focuses on mass torts, pharmaceutical and medical devices, product liability, complex commercial litigation and class actions.
Snell is a member of the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia County Bar Association as well as the Defense Research Institute. He received a juris doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, where he graduated as a Dean’s Scholar with high honors and served as executive board member of the Rutgers Law Journal. He also received a bachelor of arts from Eastern College, where he graduated with distinction and was a member of the National Honors Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option