Butler Snow opens new office in Pennsylvania
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2012
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC has opened a new office in Fort Washington, Pa.
Burt Snell has joined the firm and will be located in the new Fort Washington office. Snell is a member of the firm’s Product Liability Group where he focuses on mass torts, pharmaceutical and medical devices, product liability, complex commercial litigation and class actions.
Snell is a member of the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia County Bar Association as well as the Defense Research Institute. He received a juris doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, where he graduated as a Dean’s Scholar with high honors and served as executive board member of the Rutgers Law Journal. He also received a bachelor of arts from Eastern College, where he graduated with distinction and was a member of the National Honors Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones