Butler Snow opens new office in Pennsylvania
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 7,2012
JACKSON — Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC has opened a new office in Fort Washington, Pa.
Burt Snell has joined the firm and will be located in the new Fort Washington office. Snell is a member of the firm’s Product Liability Group where he focuses on mass torts, pharmaceutical and medical devices, product liability, complex commercial litigation and class actions.
Snell is a member of the Pennsylvania and Philadelphia County Bar Association as well as the Defense Research Institute. He received a juris doctorate from Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, where he graduated as a Dean’s Scholar with high honors and served as executive board member of the Rutgers Law Journal. He also received a bachelor of arts from Eastern College, where he graduated with distinction and was a member of the National Honors Society.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability