MDA to lead business development mission to Israel
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) will lead a delegation of state business leaders on a business development mission to Tel Aviv, Haifa and Jerusalem, Israel from March 17-22. The trip is designed to connect Mississippi businesses looking to expand trade and create business relationships with opportunities in Israeli markets.
During the business development mission, delegates will meet one-on-one with qualified agents and distributors regarding their products and services.
By attending the Israel Business Development Mission, participating firms can take advantage of administrative support before, during and after the event. Participants will receive scheduled pre-qualified appointments with buyers, distributors, agents and brokers, logistical support, including local transportation assistance and a customized itinerary and language interpretation services
Participants also will have the opportunity to attend the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International in Tel Aviv.
Additionally, grants are available on a first-come, first-served basis to qualifying small businesses to offset certain costs related to the trip. Qualifying businesses will receive substantial financial incentives, including up to 50 percent of travel costs and gold key service reimbursements, as well as translation services, at no cost, through the Small Business Administration-funded Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion (STEP) grant program.
Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and early registration is recommended. The deadline to register is Feb. 17. For more information or to obtain a registration form, contact Josh Bower at (601) 359-3792, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!