MDA to lead business development mission to Israel
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 8,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi Development Authority (MDA) will lead a delegation of state business leaders on a business development mission to Tel Aviv, Haifa and Jerusalem, Israel from March 17-22. The trip is designed to connect Mississippi businesses looking to expand trade and create business relationships with opportunities in Israeli markets.
During the business development mission, delegates will meet one-on-one with qualified agents and distributors regarding their products and services.
By attending the Israel Business Development Mission, participating firms can take advantage of administrative support before, during and after the event. Participants will receive scheduled pre-qualified appointments with buyers, distributors, agents and brokers, logistical support, including local transportation assistance and a customized itinerary and language interpretation services
Participants also will have the opportunity to attend the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International in Tel Aviv.
Additionally, grants are available on a first-come, first-served basis to qualifying small businesses to offset certain costs related to the trip. Qualifying businesses will receive substantial financial incentives, including up to 50 percent of travel costs and gold key service reimbursements, as well as translation services, at no cost, through the Small Business Administration-funded Mississippi State Trade Export Promotion (STEP) grant program.
Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and early registration is recommended. The deadline to register is Feb. 17. For more information or to obtain a registration form, contact Josh Bower at (601) 359-3792, or e-mail email@example.com.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters