Chapter unveils officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 9,2012
The USGBC Mississippi Chapter has named its officers for 2012. Jeff Seabold, AIA, LEED AP for Homes, principal of Seabold Architecture, has been re-elected as the chair. Mason Statham, LEED AP BD+C, director of sustainability with Yates Construction, is newly elected and will serve the chapter as vice chair. Bessy Roberts, project administrator for The McCarty Company-Design Group, P.A., has been re-elected as secretary. Patricia Hughes, LEED AP, business development manager with Eley Guild Hardy Architects, has been re-elected as treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access