Chapter unveils officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 9,2012
The USGBC Mississippi Chapter has named its officers for 2012. Jeff Seabold, AIA, LEED AP for Homes, principal of Seabold Architecture, has been re-elected as the chair. Mason Statham, LEED AP BD+C, director of sustainability with Yates Construction, is newly elected and will serve the chapter as vice chair. Bessy Roberts, project administrator for The McCarty Company-Design Group, P.A., has been re-elected as secretary. Patricia Hughes, LEED AP, business development manager with Eley Guild Hardy Architects, has been re-elected as treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years