Chapter unveils officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 9,2012
The USGBC Mississippi Chapter has named its officers for 2012. Jeff Seabold, AIA, LEED AP for Homes, principal of Seabold Architecture, has been re-elected as the chair. Mason Statham, LEED AP BD+C, director of sustainability with Yates Construction, is newly elected and will serve the chapter as vice chair. Bessy Roberts, project administrator for The McCarty Company-Design Group, P.A., has been re-elected as secretary. Patricia Hughes, LEED AP, business development manager with Eley Guild Hardy Architects, has been re-elected as treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that