Chapter unveils officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 9,2012
The USGBC Mississippi Chapter has named its officers for 2012. Jeff Seabold, AIA, LEED AP for Homes, principal of Seabold Architecture, has been re-elected as the chair. Mason Statham, LEED AP BD+C, director of sustainability with Yates Construction, is newly elected and will serve the chapter as vice chair. Bessy Roberts, project administrator for The McCarty Company-Design Group, P.A., has been re-elected as secretary. Patricia Hughes, LEED AP, business development manager with Eley Guild Hardy Architects, has been re-elected as treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office