Chapter unveils officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 9,2012
The USGBC Mississippi Chapter has named its officers for 2012. Jeff Seabold, AIA, LEED AP for Homes, principal of Seabold Architecture, has been re-elected as the chair. Mason Statham, LEED AP BD+C, director of sustainability with Yates Construction, is newly elected and will serve the chapter as vice chair. Bessy Roberts, project administrator for The McCarty Company-Design Group, P.A., has been re-elected as secretary. Patricia Hughes, LEED AP, business development manager with Eley Guild Hardy Architects, has been re-elected as treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015