Bomgar rolls out solution for Remedyforce platform
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 10,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar has introduced a new integration with the BMC Remedyforce Service Desk solution, BMC’s cloud-based IT service management solution (ITSM) built on Salesforce.com. According to Bomgar, it is the market’s first remote support integration for the Remedyforce platform.
The Bomgar solution allows support technicians to launch a remote support session directly from the BMC Remedyforce Service Desk solution incident, including the ability to control the end user’s system, run diagnostic/automation scripts and chat with the end user throughout the session. Using Bomgar, support technicians can access and control nearly any device in any location, including desktops, laptops, servers, kiosks and smartphones and tablets. Should the support technician need help from other team members or subject matter experts, Bomgar also enables them to invite additional representatives into the session to collaborate on the problem and speed resolution time.
Once a support session is complete, the new Bomgar integration automatically updates the BMC Remedyforce Service Desk solution incident with details from the support session, giving IT support organizations a more comprehensive and consolidated view of their services. The incident also contains a link to a secure video of the Bomgar remote support session, which can be useful for auditing and quality control purposes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters