Bomgar rolls out solution for Remedyforce platform
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 10,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar has introduced a new integration with the BMC Remedyforce Service Desk solution, BMC’s cloud-based IT service management solution (ITSM) built on Salesforce.com. According to Bomgar, it is the market’s first remote support integration for the Remedyforce platform.
The Bomgar solution allows support technicians to launch a remote support session directly from the BMC Remedyforce Service Desk solution incident, including the ability to control the end user’s system, run diagnostic/automation scripts and chat with the end user throughout the session. Using Bomgar, support technicians can access and control nearly any device in any location, including desktops, laptops, servers, kiosks and smartphones and tablets. Should the support technician need help from other team members or subject matter experts, Bomgar also enables them to invite additional representatives into the session to collaborate on the problem and speed resolution time.
Once a support session is complete, the new Bomgar integration automatically updates the BMC Remedyforce Service Desk solution incident with details from the support session, giving IT support organizations a more comprehensive and consolidated view of their services. The incident also contains a link to a secure video of the Bomgar remote support session, which can be useful for auditing and quality control purposes.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau