AACP honors Khanna
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
Rahul Khanna, assistant professor of pharmacy administration and research assistant professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of Mississippi, is among 18 recipients of New Investigator Awards from the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Khanna will use the award to study the relationship between the health and well-being of caregivers of autistic children and the emotional and physical stress they experience.
Khanna, who joined the UM School of Pharmacy faculty in 2010, obtained his bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from Delhi University and MBA from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. He obtained his master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University, both of which involved health outcomes research.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'