AACP honors Khanna
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
Rahul Khanna, assistant professor of pharmacy administration and research assistant professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of Mississippi, is among 18 recipients of New Investigator Awards from the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Khanna will use the award to study the relationship between the health and well-being of caregivers of autistic children and the emotional and physical stress they experience.
Khanna, who joined the UM School of Pharmacy faculty in 2010, obtained his bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from Delhi University and MBA from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. He obtained his master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University, both of which involved health outcomes research.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast