AACP honors Khanna
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
Rahul Khanna, assistant professor of pharmacy administration and research assistant professor in the Research Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of Mississippi, is among 18 recipients of New Investigator Awards from the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy. Khanna will use the award to study the relationship between the health and well-being of caregivers of autistic children and the emotional and physical stress they experience.
Khanna, who joined the UM School of Pharmacy faculty in 2010, obtained his bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from Delhi University and MBA from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. He obtained his master’s and doctoral degrees from West Virginia University, both of which involved health outcomes research.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts