Board honors Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
The Mississippi Board of Education has named Richard Morrison as the 2011 Administrator of the Year. Morrison has been a principal at Northwest Rankin High School since 2008 and has served as an educator for more than 20 years.
Other Congressional District finalists include: Dr. Deborah Davis, principal of Thomas Street Elementary (Tupelo Public School District); Dr. Debra Mays-Jackson, principal of Forest Hill High School (Jackson Public School District); and, Dr. Kenneth Culpepper, principal of Mason Elementary School (Laurel School District).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters