Board honors Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
The Mississippi Board of Education has named Richard Morrison as the 2011 Administrator of the Year. Morrison has been a principal at Northwest Rankin High School since 2008 and has served as an educator for more than 20 years.
Other Congressional District finalists include: Dr. Deborah Davis, principal of Thomas Street Elementary (Tupelo Public School District); Dr. Debra Mays-Jackson, principal of Forest Hill High School (Jackson Public School District); and, Dr. Kenneth Culpepper, principal of Mason Elementary School (Laurel School District).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy