Board honors Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
The Mississippi Board of Education has named Richard Morrison as the 2011 Administrator of the Year. Morrison has been a principal at Northwest Rankin High School since 2008 and has served as an educator for more than 20 years.
Other Congressional District finalists include: Dr. Deborah Davis, principal of Thomas Street Elementary (Tupelo Public School District); Dr. Debra Mays-Jackson, principal of Forest Hill High School (Jackson Public School District); and, Dr. Kenneth Culpepper, principal of Mason Elementary School (Laurel School District).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi