Board honors Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
The Mississippi Board of Education has named Richard Morrison as the 2011 Administrator of the Year. Morrison has been a principal at Northwest Rankin High School since 2008 and has served as an educator for more than 20 years.
Other Congressional District finalists include: Dr. Deborah Davis, principal of Thomas Street Elementary (Tupelo Public School District); Dr. Debra Mays-Jackson, principal of Forest Hill High School (Jackson Public School District); and, Dr. Kenneth Culpepper, principal of Mason Elementary School (Laurel School District).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November