Bureau selects directors
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
The Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce–Main Street–Tourism Bureau has selected the board of directors for the 2012 calendar year. The Board consist of five executive members: Joey Conwill with Blossman YMCA as president, Matthew Roth with Bayview Pet & Dental Center as vice president; Shirley LeRoy with South Mississippi Living magazine as secretary; Anita Arguelles with the IP Culinary Arts Café at the Mary C. as treasurer; and, Greg Cronin with Charter Bank as ex-officio.
Three newly appointed members are Adam Flinchum with Coffee Fusion, Jim Sukiennik with Home Instead Senior Care and Michael Zuber with Express Medical.
Returning members are Alan Dickerson with Keesler Air Force Base, Robert Hirsch with Ocean Springs School District, Leslie Lyons with Singing River Health Systems, Eric Meyer with City of Ocean Springs, Margaret Miller with Ocean Springs Chamber, Steve Pivnick with Keesler Air Force Base, Paige Riley with Hillyer House, Brian Sanderson with Brunini, Grantham, Grower & Hewes, PLLC, and Chris Snyder with USM Gulf Coast Research Laboratory.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- The link between education and economic development
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Navy supercomputing power to grow
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release