City selects Abell
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
Samantha Abell has been named Gautier’s new city manager. Robert Ramsay, city attorney and interim city manager, tells The Sun Herald the city had been seeking to fill the position since October, when Sidney Runnels was fired.
Abell has been employed with the city for a year-and-a-half as the director of planning and economic development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast