City selects Abell
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
Samantha Abell has been named Gautier’s new city manager. Robert Ramsay, city attorney and interim city manager, tells The Sun Herald the city had been seeking to fill the position since October, when Sidney Runnels was fired.
Abell has been employed with the city for a year-and-a-half as the director of planning and economic development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division