City selects Abell
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
Samantha Abell has been named Gautier’s new city manager. Robert Ramsay, city attorney and interim city manager, tells The Sun Herald the city had been seeking to fill the position since October, when Sidney Runnels was fired.
Abell has been employed with the city for a year-and-a-half as the director of planning and economic development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds