Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
Tags: Baptist Memorial Hospital, Charter Road Hampton Inn, First Tennessee Bank, FNC, Girl Scouts Heart of the South, GranthamPoole CPAs, Holli's Sweet Tooth, Leadership Lafayette, Lee Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, Oxford Convention and Visitors Bureau, Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce, SOUTH Bank, State Farm Insurance, University of Mississippi Foundation, Williamson Schultze
The Oxford Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce has kicked off its Leadership Lafayette program for 2012. This eight-month course is designed to ensure the continuity of leadership in the Lafayette Oxford University community.
The 2012 Class includes: Jimmy Carr, State Farm Insurance; John Cofer, First Tennessee Bank; Jason Covington, FNC; Kinney Ferris, Oxford Convention and Visitors Bureau; Eli Gross, SOUTHBank; Theresa Holley, Holli’s Sweet Tooth; Denson Hollis, University of Mississippi Foundation; Elise Lee, Lee Family and Cosmetic Dentistry; Dawn Lipscomb, Baptist Memorial Hospital-NM; Robert Mason, FNC; Whitney McGraw, Kessinger Real Estate; Lindsey Mitchell, LuLu’s; Jondi Roberson, Baptist Memorial Hospital-NM; Gina Rounsaville, Charter Road-Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn; Alex Sanders, GranthamPoole CPAs; Christy Scheuer, United Blood Services; Sydney Smith, Charter Road-Hampton Inn West; Raleigh Walker, Girl Scouts Heart of the South; Corsheilia Walker, Zaxby’s; and, Cory Williamson, Williamson Schultze, PLLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar