Leadership class unveiled
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 12,2012
Tags: Baptist Memorial Hospital, Charter Road Hampton Inn, First Tennessee Bank, FNC, Girl Scouts Heart of the South, GranthamPoole CPAs, Holli's Sweet Tooth, Leadership Lafayette, Lee Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, Oxford Convention and Visitors Bureau, Oxford-Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce, SOUTH Bank, State Farm Insurance, University of Mississippi Foundation, Williamson Schultze
The Oxford Lafayette County Chamber of Commerce has kicked off its Leadership Lafayette program for 2012. This eight-month course is designed to ensure the continuity of leadership in the Lafayette Oxford University community.
The 2012 Class includes: Jimmy Carr, State Farm Insurance; John Cofer, First Tennessee Bank; Jason Covington, FNC; Kinney Ferris, Oxford Convention and Visitors Bureau; Eli Gross, SOUTHBank; Theresa Holley, Holli’s Sweet Tooth; Denson Hollis, University of Mississippi Foundation; Elise Lee, Lee Family and Cosmetic Dentistry; Dawn Lipscomb, Baptist Memorial Hospital-NM; Robert Mason, FNC; Whitney McGraw, Kessinger Real Estate; Lindsey Mitchell, LuLu’s; Jondi Roberson, Baptist Memorial Hospital-NM; Gina Rounsaville, Charter Road-Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn; Alex Sanders, GranthamPoole CPAs; Christy Scheuer, United Blood Services; Sydney Smith, Charter Road-Hampton Inn West; Raleigh Walker, Girl Scouts Heart of the South; Corsheilia Walker, Zaxby’s; and, Cory Williamson, Williamson Schultze, PLLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability