Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight
Published: February 12,2012
Tags: Chancellor Denise Owens, Democrat, Department of Revenue, Derrick Surrette, Ed Morgan, Finance Committee, Gov. Phil Bryant, Haley Barbour, HATTIESBURG, Hinds County Chancery Court, House Ways and Means Chairman, Joe Bloun, Joey Fillingane, Land Appraisal Manual, MAS, Mississippi, Mississippi Association of Supervisors, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Municipal League, Moss Point, Newton, Percy Watson, Politics, republican, Section 42, Sen. Terry Burton, Senate Finance Committee, State Tax Commission, Sumrall, Tommy Robertson
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight”
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports