Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight
by Clay Chandler
Published: February 12,2012
Tags: Chancellor Denise Owens, Democrat, Department of Revenue, Derrick Surrette, Ed Morgan, Finance Committee, Gov. Phil Bryant, Haley Barbour, HATTIESBURG, Hinds County Chancery Court, House Ways and Means Chairman, Joe Bloun, Joey Fillingane, Land Appraisal Manual, MAS, Mississippi, Mississippi Association of Supervisors, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Municipal League, Moss Point, Newton, Percy Watson, Politics, republican, Section 42, Sen. Terry Burton, Senate Finance Committee, State Tax Commission, Sumrall, Tommy Robertson
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects