Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight
Published: February 12,2012
Tags: Chancellor Denise Owens, Democrat, Department of Revenue, Derrick Surrette, Ed Morgan, Finance Committee, Gov. Phil Bryant, Haley Barbour, HATTIESBURG, Hinds County Chancery Court, House Ways and Means Chairman, Joe Bloun, Joey Fillingane, Land Appraisal Manual, MAS, Mississippi, Mississippi Association of Supervisors, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Municipal League, Moss Point, Newton, Percy Watson, Politics, republican, Section 42, Sen. Terry Burton, Senate Finance Committee, State Tax Commission, Sumrall, Tommy Robertson
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders