Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight
Published: February 12,2012
Tags: Chancellor Denise Owens, Democrat, Department of Revenue, Derrick Surrette, Ed Morgan, Finance Committee, Gov. Phil Bryant, Haley Barbour, HATTIESBURG, Hinds County Chancery Court, House Ways and Means Chairman, Joe Bloun, Joey Fillingane, Land Appraisal Manual, MAS, Mississippi, Mississippi Association of Supervisors, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Municipal League, Moss Point, Newton, Percy Watson, Politics, republican, Section 42, Sen. Terry Burton, Senate Finance Committee, State Tax Commission, Sumrall, Tommy Robertson
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program