Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight
Published: February 12,2012
Tags: Chancellor Denise Owens, Democrat, Department of Revenue, Derrick Surrette, Ed Morgan, Finance Committee, Gov. Phil Bryant, Haley Barbour, HATTIESBURG, Hinds County Chancery Court, House Ways and Means Chairman, Joe Bloun, Joey Fillingane, Land Appraisal Manual, MAS, Mississippi, Mississippi Association of Supervisors, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Municipal League, Moss Point, Newton, Percy Watson, Politics, republican, Section 42, Sen. Terry Burton, Senate Finance Committee, State Tax Commission, Sumrall, Tommy Robertson
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Litigation timeline key for Section 42 valuation fight”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production