‘Human capital’ central to selling The Garden
by Ted Carter
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: Area Development Partnership, Bruno Mars, Chad Newell, HATTIESBURG, McCallum Sweeney Consulting, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Polymer Institute, Rick Duke, The Garden Innovation and Commercialization Park, Trent Lott National Center for Excellence in Economic Development & Entrepreneurship, University of Southern Mississippi
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million