‘Human capital’ central to selling The Garden
by Ted Carter
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: Area Development Partnership, Bruno Mars, Chad Newell, HATTIESBURG, McCallum Sweeney Consulting, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Polymer Institute, Rick Duke, The Garden Innovation and Commercialization Park, Trent Lott National Center for Excellence in Economic Development & Entrepreneurship, University of Southern Mississippi
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'