Allee named to subcommittee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Don Allee, executive director and CEO of the Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport, has been named to the Port Subcommittee of the Marine Transportation System National Advisory Council (MTSNAC). Allee will join other prominent maritime professionals on the panel.
Allee has served as Gulfport’s chief executive since 2002 and has nearly 30 years of public port management experience. Allee also serves on the U.S. Gulf Ports Board of Directors of the American Association of Port Authorities and is a Board Member of the U.S.-Panama Business Council Southeast Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation