Allee named to subcommittee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Don Allee, executive director and CEO of the Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport, has been named to the Port Subcommittee of the Marine Transportation System National Advisory Council (MTSNAC). Allee will join other prominent maritime professionals on the panel.
Allee has served as Gulfport’s chief executive since 2002 and has nearly 30 years of public port management experience. Allee also serves on the U.S. Gulf Ports Board of Directors of the American Association of Port Authorities and is a Board Member of the U.S.-Panama Business Council Southeast Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal