Allee named to subcommittee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Don Allee, executive director and CEO of the Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport, has been named to the Port Subcommittee of the Marine Transportation System National Advisory Council (MTSNAC). Allee will join other prominent maritime professionals on the panel.
Allee has served as Gulfport’s chief executive since 2002 and has nearly 30 years of public port management experience. Allee also serves on the U.S. Gulf Ports Board of Directors of the American Association of Port Authorities and is a Board Member of the U.S.-Panama Business Council Southeast Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November