Allee named to subcommittee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Don Allee, executive director and CEO of the Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport, has been named to the Port Subcommittee of the Marine Transportation System National Advisory Council (MTSNAC). Allee will join other prominent maritime professionals on the panel.
Allee has served as Gulfport’s chief executive since 2002 and has nearly 30 years of public port management experience. Allee also serves on the U.S. Gulf Ports Board of Directors of the American Association of Port Authorities and is a Board Member of the U.S.-Panama Business Council Southeast Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss