Allee named to subcommittee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Don Allee, executive director and CEO of the Mississippi State Port Authority at Gulfport, has been named to the Port Subcommittee of the Marine Transportation System National Advisory Council (MTSNAC). Allee will join other prominent maritime professionals on the panel.
Allee has served as Gulfport’s chief executive since 2002 and has nearly 30 years of public port management experience. Allee also serves on the U.S. Gulf Ports Board of Directors of the American Association of Port Authorities and is a Board Member of the U.S.-Panama Business Council Southeast Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015