Alumni recognizing Vaughn
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: HATTIESBURG, James Worth Bagley College of Engineering, Kansas State University Alumni Association, Mississippi State University, National Computer Security System, National Security Administration, Rayford Vaughn, U.S. Army, William L. Giles Distinguished Professor
Rayford “Ray” Vaughn of Starkville, a senior Mississippi State University administrator, is being honored by the Kansas State University Alumni Association for professional achievements and distinguished service. Vaughn, the university’s associate vice president for research, has been named a 2012 Alumni Fellow at the Manhattan land-grant institution where he earned master’s and doctoral degrees. Among more than 164,000 K-State graduates, only 245 alumni have received the recognition, according to information provided by the 154-year-old school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November