Alumni recognizing Vaughn
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: HATTIESBURG, James Worth Bagley College of Engineering, Kansas State University Alumni Association, Mississippi State University, National Computer Security System, National Security Administration, Rayford Vaughn, U.S. Army, William L. Giles Distinguished Professor
Rayford “Ray” Vaughn of Starkville, a senior Mississippi State University administrator, is being honored by the Kansas State University Alumni Association for professional achievements and distinguished service. Vaughn, the university’s associate vice president for research, has been named a 2012 Alumni Fellow at the Manhattan land-grant institution where he earned master’s and doctoral degrees. Among more than 164,000 K-State graduates, only 245 alumni have received the recognition, according to information provided by the 154-year-old school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years