Alumni recognizing Vaughn
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: HATTIESBURG, James Worth Bagley College of Engineering, Kansas State University Alumni Association, Mississippi State University, National Computer Security System, National Security Administration, Rayford Vaughn, U.S. Army, William L. Giles Distinguished Professor
Rayford “Ray” Vaughn of Starkville, a senior Mississippi State University administrator, is being honored by the Kansas State University Alumni Association for professional achievements and distinguished service. Vaughn, the university’s associate vice president for research, has been named a 2012 Alumni Fellow at the Manhattan land-grant institution where he earned master’s and doctoral degrees. Among more than 164,000 K-State graduates, only 245 alumni have received the recognition, according to information provided by the 154-year-old school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss