Alumni recognizing Vaughn
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: HATTIESBURG, James Worth Bagley College of Engineering, Kansas State University Alumni Association, Mississippi State University, National Computer Security System, National Security Administration, Rayford Vaughn, U.S. Army, William L. Giles Distinguished Professor
Rayford “Ray” Vaughn of Starkville, a senior Mississippi State University administrator, is being honored by the Kansas State University Alumni Association for professional achievements and distinguished service. Vaughn, the university’s associate vice president for research, has been named a 2012 Alumni Fellow at the Manhattan land-grant institution where he earned master’s and doctoral degrees. Among more than 164,000 K-State graduates, only 245 alumni have received the recognition, according to information provided by the 154-year-old school.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62