Bank promotes Stallings
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Joe Stallings III has been promoted to vice president of information security for Community Bank in the Operations Department. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of information security officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bank promotes Stallings”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip