Bank promotes Stallings
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Joe Stallings III has been promoted to vice president of information security for Community Bank in the Operations Department. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of information security officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bank promotes Stallings”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'