Bank promotes Stallings
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Joe Stallings III has been promoted to vice president of information security for Community Bank in the Operations Department. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of information security officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bank promotes Stallings”
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations