Bank promotes Stallings
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Joe Stallings III has been promoted to vice president of information security for Community Bank in the Operations Department. He has been with Community Bank since 2009, formally holding the title of information security officer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bank promotes Stallings”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing