BankPlus announces executive promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
BankPlus has announced numerous promotions. Fil Hall was recently promoted to executive vice president and chief credit officer. Hall has been in the banking industry over 25 years. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama.
Hudson is a past-president of the Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference and the Mississippi Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is a former board member of the Belhaven Security Association and North Midtown and Dinsmor Neighborhood Associations. Hudson and his wife, Terri, have two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital