BankPlus announces executive promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
BankPlus has announced numerous promotions. Fil Hall was recently promoted to executive vice president and chief credit officer. Hall has been in the banking industry over 25 years. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama.
Hudson is a past-president of the Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference and the Mississippi Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is a former board member of the Belhaven Security Association and North Midtown and Dinsmor Neighborhood Associations. Hudson and his wife, Terri, have two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015