BankPlus announces executive promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
BankPlus has announced numerous promotions. Fil Hall was recently promoted to executive vice president and chief credit officer. Hall has been in the banking industry over 25 years. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama.
Hudson is a past-president of the Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference and the Mississippi Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is a former board member of the Belhaven Security Association and North Midtown and Dinsmor Neighborhood Associations. Hudson and his wife, Terri, have two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant