BankPlus announces executive promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
BankPlus has announced numerous promotions. Fil Hall was recently promoted to executive vice president and chief credit officer. Hall has been in the banking industry over 25 years. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama.
Hudson is a past-president of the Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference and the Mississippi Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is a former board member of the Belhaven Security Association and North Midtown and Dinsmor Neighborhood Associations. Hudson and his wife, Terri, have two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?