BankPlus announces executive promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
BankPlus has announced numerous promotions. Fil Hall was recently promoted to executive vice president and chief credit officer. Hall has been in the banking industry over 25 years. He is a graduate of the University of Alabama.
Hudson is a past-president of the Mississippi Bankruptcy Conference and the Mississippi Chapter of the Federal Bar Association. He is a former board member of the Belhaven Security Association and North Midtown and Dinsmor Neighborhood Associations. Hudson and his wife, Terri, have two daughters.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life