BKD announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
BKD, LLP has promoted Matthew S. Glover, Megan H. Mills and Megan C. McKinnie to senior accountant. Glover began his public accounting career at BKD in January 2010. He provides audit services for a variety of entities including manufacturing and distribution, governmental and not-for-profits. Glover is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2008 and a master’s degree in accountancy in 2009. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and stays active in the community by serving as an assistant scoutmaster to a local troop of Boy Scouts of America and serving on the Rebel Club of Jackson Advisory Board.
Mills began her career in public accounting with BKD in January 2010. She provides tax services for a variety of business clients, individuals, and employee benefit plans. Mills graduated from the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2008 and a master’s degree in taxation in 2009. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
McKinnie began her career in public accounting with BKD in January 2010. She provides tax services for a variety of individuals and entities, where she has been primarily focused in the financial services industry. McKinnie graduated from Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2008. Additionally, she completed her master’s degree in professional accountancy at Mississippi State University in 2009. McKinnie is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. She has recently become increasingly involved in organizing and participating in various community service events within BKD as well as throughout the community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal