BKD announces promotions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
BKD, LLP has promoted Matthew S. Glover, Megan H. Mills and Megan C. McKinnie to senior accountant. Glover began his public accounting career at BKD in January 2010. He provides audit services for a variety of entities including manufacturing and distribution, governmental and not-for-profits. Glover is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2008 and a master’s degree in accountancy in 2009. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and stays active in the community by serving as an assistant scoutmaster to a local troop of Boy Scouts of America and serving on the Rebel Club of Jackson Advisory Board.
Mills began her career in public accounting with BKD in January 2010. She provides tax services for a variety of business clients, individuals, and employee benefit plans. Mills graduated from the University of Mississippi where she received a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2008 and a master’s degree in taxation in 2009. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants.
McKinnie began her career in public accounting with BKD in January 2010. She provides tax services for a variety of individuals and entities, where she has been primarily focused in the financial services industry. McKinnie graduated from Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor’s degree in accountancy in 2008. Additionally, she completed her master’s degree in professional accountancy at Mississippi State University in 2009. McKinnie is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Mississippi Society of CPAs. She has recently become increasingly involved in organizing and participating in various community service events within BKD as well as throughout the community.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar