BKD promotes Swetland
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, BKD LLP, Melissa Swetland, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, St. John Evangelist Catholic Church, University of Mississippi
Melissa A. Swetland, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Swetland joined BKD in the Oxford office in January 2010. She has over 12 years of experience in the accounting profession and provides tax services for a wide variety of both business and individual clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- Nullification and interposition