BKD promotes Swetland
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, BKD LLP, Melissa Swetland, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, St. John Evangelist Catholic Church, University of Mississippi
Melissa A. Swetland, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Swetland joined BKD in the Oxford office in January 2010. She has over 12 years of experience in the accounting profession and provides tax services for a wide variety of both business and individual clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015