BKD promotes Swetland
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, BKD LLP, Melissa Swetland, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, St. John Evangelist Catholic Church, University of Mississippi
Melissa A. Swetland, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Swetland joined BKD in the Oxford office in January 2010. She has over 12 years of experience in the accounting profession and provides tax services for a wide variety of both business and individual clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy