BKD promotes Swetland
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, BKD LLP, Melissa Swetland, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, St. John Evangelist Catholic Church, University of Mississippi
Melissa A. Swetland, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Swetland joined BKD in the Oxford office in January 2010. She has over 12 years of experience in the accounting profession and provides tax services for a wide variety of both business and individual clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion