BKD promotes Swetland
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, BKD LLP, Melissa Swetland, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, St. John Evangelist Catholic Church, University of Mississippi
Melissa A. Swetland, CPA, has been promoted to supervisor at BKD, LLP. Swetland joined BKD in the Oxford office in January 2010. She has over 12 years of experience in the accounting profession and provides tax services for a wide variety of both business and individual clients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Short supplies, high demand boost cattle producer profits
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today