Bourne named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Krista Bourne has been named president-Houston/Gulf Coast Region at Verizon Wireless. She replaces Kay Henze, who was recently named vice president-marketing for the Northeast Area. In this role, Bourne leads more than 2,500 employees and is responsible for directing sales, marketing, operations and financial performance across an area stretching from southeastern Texas along the Gulf Coast to the Florida Panhandle. The Houston/Gulf Coast region is headquartered in Houston, Texas, which is part of the company’s South Area.
Bourne has 12 years of technology industry experience with Verizon Wireless, including extensive experience in the customer service and retail sales channels. She most recently served as director-retail sales for the Northeast Area’s Upstate New York Region, where she was responsible for strategic and revenue growth. Prior to that, she served as manager-care operations in the Northeast Area. She went on to serve as director-customer service for the Northeast, and then the South Area, before returning to the Northeast as director-retail sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November