Bourne named president
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Krista Bourne has been named president-Houston/Gulf Coast Region at Verizon Wireless. She replaces Kay Henze, who was recently named vice president-marketing for the Northeast Area. In this role, Bourne leads more than 2,500 employees and is responsible for directing sales, marketing, operations and financial performance across an area stretching from southeastern Texas along the Gulf Coast to the Florida Panhandle. The Houston/Gulf Coast region is headquartered in Houston, Texas, which is part of the company’s South Area.
Bourne has 12 years of technology industry experience with Verizon Wireless, including extensive experience in the customer service and retail sales channels. She most recently served as director-retail sales for the Northeast Area’s Upstate New York Region, where she was responsible for strategic and revenue growth. Prior to that, she served as manager-care operations in the Northeast Area. She went on to serve as director-customer service for the Northeast, and then the South Area, before returning to the Northeast as director-retail sales.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter