Chancellor succeeds McKinnon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Lance Chancellor has been named the new executive director of the Jones County Emergency Management Agency. He succeeds former director Don McKinnon.
Chancellor previously was a grant writer for the sheriff’s department. He has been involved with Powers Volunteer Fire Department since 1988.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month