Chancellor succeeds McKinnon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Lance Chancellor has been named the new executive director of the Jones County Emergency Management Agency. He succeeds former director Don McKinnon.
Chancellor previously was a grant writer for the sheriff’s department. He has been involved with Powers Volunteer Fire Department since 1988.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment