Chancellor succeeds McKinnon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Lance Chancellor has been named the new executive director of the Jones County Emergency Management Agency. He succeeds former director Don McKinnon.
Chancellor previously was a grant writer for the sheriff’s department. He has been involved with Powers Volunteer Fire Department since 1988.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete