Chancellor succeeds McKinnon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Lance Chancellor has been named the new executive director of the Jones County Emergency Management Agency. He succeeds former director Don McKinnon.
Chancellor previously was a grant writer for the sheriff’s department. He has been involved with Powers Volunteer Fire Department since 1988.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Board continues to negotiate with propsective hospital buyers
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center