Chancellor succeeds McKinnon
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Lance Chancellor has been named the new executive director of the Jones County Emergency Management Agency. He succeeds former director Don McKinnon.
Chancellor previously was a grant writer for the sheriff’s department. He has been involved with Powers Volunteer Fire Department since 1988.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions