Clinic welcomes Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Gerry G. Morrison, M.D., to Hospital Care Service. Morrison received a medical degree from Louisiana State University’s School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. She completed a residency at Bowman Gray Medical School, Wake Forest University, in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Morrison is board certified in internal medicine. In 2009, she received the Patient’s Choice Award for ranking among the top five percent of physicians in America.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year