Clinic welcomes Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Gerry G. Morrison, M.D., to Hospital Care Service. Morrison received a medical degree from Louisiana State University’s School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. She completed a residency at Bowman Gray Medical School, Wake Forest University, in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Morrison is board certified in internal medicine. In 2009, she received the Patient’s Choice Award for ranking among the top five percent of physicians in America.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015