Clinic welcomes Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Gerry G. Morrison, M.D., to Hospital Care Service. Morrison received a medical degree from Louisiana State University’s School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. She completed a residency at Bowman Gray Medical School, Wake Forest University, in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Morrison is board certified in internal medicine. In 2009, she received the Patient’s Choice Award for ranking among the top five percent of physicians in America.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics