Clinic welcomes Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Gerry G. Morrison, M.D., to Hospital Care Service. Morrison received a medical degree from Louisiana State University’s School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. She completed a residency at Bowman Gray Medical School, Wake Forest University, in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Morrison is board certified in internal medicine. In 2009, she received the Patient’s Choice Award for ranking among the top five percent of physicians in America.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program