Clinic welcomes Morrison
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Hattiesburg Clinic welcomes Gerry G. Morrison, M.D., to Hospital Care Service. Morrison received a medical degree from Louisiana State University’s School of Medicine in New Orleans, La. She completed a residency at Bowman Gray Medical School, Wake Forest University, in Winston-Salem, N.C.
Morrison is board certified in internal medicine. In 2009, she received the Patient’s Choice Award for ranking among the top five percent of physicians in America.
She joins Hattiesburg Clinic’s Hospital Care Service physicians and will be providing hospitalist services at Forrest General Hospital.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line