County fills positions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Gayle Beard, director of the Carroll County Emergency Operations Center, has been named civil defense director. The county also hired Scott Montgomery to be fire coordinator and assistant civil defense director.
Beard succeeds Bobby Grantham, who was not retained by the county as civil defense and emergency management coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal