County fills positions
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Gayle Beard, director of the Carroll County Emergency Operations Center, has been named civil defense director. The county also hired Scott Montgomery to be fire coordinator and assistant civil defense director.
Beard succeeds Bobby Grantham, who was not retained by the county as civil defense and emergency management coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn