Harvesting high-tech ‘Garden’
by Ross Reily
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: Batesville, Brunp Mars, Bryan Brister, Chad Driskell, Duke University, GE Aviation, General Electric, Greyhound, Mickey Mantle, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Polymer Institute, New York Yankees, Rick Duke, Stanford University’s Research Park and Raleigh-Durham’s Research Triangle Park, The Accelerator, The Garden, The Graduate, tung tree, University of North Carolina, University of Southern Mississippi
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years