Harvesting high-tech ‘Garden’
by Ross Reily
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: Batesville, Brunp Mars, Bryan Brister, Chad Driskell, Duke University, GE Aviation, General Electric, Greyhound, Mickey Mantle, Mississippi, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Polymer Institute, New York Yankees, Rick Duke, Stanford University’s Research Park and Raleigh-Durham’s Research Triangle Park, The Accelerator, The Garden, The Graduate, tung tree, University of North Carolina, University of Southern Mississippi
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data