MDOT elevates Raymond
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) appointed Edward Raymond to the position of assistant state traffic engineer. Raymond started his engineering career in 2000 with the City of Jackson, serving as the assistant traffic engineer until leaving in December 2004. In January 2005, Raymond started his MDOT career in the Traffic Engineering Division as a traffic signal engineer for Districts Three and Five. He served in that capacity until receiving the appointment as assistant state traffic engineer.
Raymond is a native of Florence, who graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He resides in Florence with his wife, Amber, and two daughters, Rylee and Taylor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn