MDOT elevates Raymond
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) appointed Edward Raymond to the position of assistant state traffic engineer. Raymond started his engineering career in 2000 with the City of Jackson, serving as the assistant traffic engineer until leaving in December 2004. In January 2005, Raymond started his MDOT career in the Traffic Engineering Division as a traffic signal engineer for Districts Three and Five. He served in that capacity until receiving the appointment as assistant state traffic engineer.
Raymond is a native of Florence, who graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He resides in Florence with his wife, Amber, and two daughters, Rylee and Taylor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program