MDOT elevates Raymond
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) appointed Edward Raymond to the position of assistant state traffic engineer. Raymond started his engineering career in 2000 with the City of Jackson, serving as the assistant traffic engineer until leaving in December 2004. In January 2005, Raymond started his MDOT career in the Traffic Engineering Division as a traffic signal engineer for Districts Three and Five. He served in that capacity until receiving the appointment as assistant state traffic engineer.
Raymond is a native of Florence, who graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He resides in Florence with his wife, Amber, and two daughters, Rylee and Taylor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi