MDOT elevates Raymond
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) appointed Edward Raymond to the position of assistant state traffic engineer. Raymond started his engineering career in 2000 with the City of Jackson, serving as the assistant traffic engineer until leaving in December 2004. In January 2005, Raymond started his MDOT career in the Traffic Engineering Division as a traffic signal engineer for Districts Three and Five. He served in that capacity until receiving the appointment as assistant state traffic engineer.
Raymond is a native of Florence, who graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He resides in Florence with his wife, Amber, and two daughters, Rylee and Taylor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K