MDOT elevates Raymond
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) appointed Edward Raymond to the position of assistant state traffic engineer. Raymond started his engineering career in 2000 with the City of Jackson, serving as the assistant traffic engineer until leaving in December 2004. In January 2005, Raymond started his MDOT career in the Traffic Engineering Division as a traffic signal engineer for Districts Three and Five. He served in that capacity until receiving the appointment as assistant state traffic engineer.
Raymond is a native of Florence, who graduated in 1999 from Mississippi State University with a bachelor of science degree in civil engineering. He resides in Florence with his wife, Amber, and two daughters, Rylee and Taylor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House