M&F names manager, officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
M&F Bank has named Tamika Liddell manager of the Madison Branch. A native of Belzoni, Liddell received her associate’s degree from Mississippi Delta Community College in 1998 and is currently pursuing her bachelor’s degree in business management.
She has been an associate of M&F Bank since 2003 and has over 14 years of financial experience.
Also, M&F Bank has named Lee Beck mortgage loan officer in Starkville. A native of Prentiss, Beck earned his business administration/marketing degree from Mississippi State University in 2001.
He most recently served as the southern region commercial services manager, marketing, and director of operations for MetroCast Communications.
Active in his community, Beck is a member of the Rotary Club. He has served on the Starkville Young Professionals board of directors and also served as a city alderman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound
- Stacey Pickering wins Patriot Award