M&F names manager, officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
M&F Bank has named Tamika Liddell manager of the Madison Branch. A native of Belzoni, Liddell received her associate’s degree from Mississippi Delta Community College in 1998 and is currently pursuing her bachelor’s degree in business management.
She has been an associate of M&F Bank since 2003 and has over 14 years of financial experience.
Also, M&F Bank has named Lee Beck mortgage loan officer in Starkville. A native of Prentiss, Beck earned his business administration/marketing degree from Mississippi State University in 2001.
He most recently served as the southern region commercial services manager, marketing, and director of operations for MetroCast Communications.
Active in his community, Beck is a member of the Rotary Club. He has served on the Starkville Young Professionals board of directors and also served as a city alderman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability