M&F names manager, officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
M&F Bank has named Tamika Liddell manager of the Madison Branch. A native of Belzoni, Liddell received her associate’s degree from Mississippi Delta Community College in 1998 and is currently pursuing her bachelor’s degree in business management.
She has been an associate of M&F Bank since 2003 and has over 14 years of financial experience.
Also, M&F Bank has named Lee Beck mortgage loan officer in Starkville. A native of Prentiss, Beck earned his business administration/marketing degree from Mississippi State University in 2001.
He most recently served as the southern region commercial services manager, marketing, and director of operations for MetroCast Communications.
Active in his community, Beck is a member of the Rotary Club. He has served on the Starkville Young Professionals board of directors and also served as a city alderman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds