M&F names manager, officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
M&F Bank has named Tamika Liddell manager of the Madison Branch. A native of Belzoni, Liddell received her associate’s degree from Mississippi Delta Community College in 1998 and is currently pursuing her bachelor’s degree in business management.
She has been an associate of M&F Bank since 2003 and has over 14 years of financial experience.
Also, M&F Bank has named Lee Beck mortgage loan officer in Starkville. A native of Prentiss, Beck earned his business administration/marketing degree from Mississippi State University in 2001.
He most recently served as the southern region commercial services manager, marketing, and director of operations for MetroCast Communications.
Active in his community, Beck is a member of the Rotary Club. He has served on the Starkville Young Professionals board of directors and also served as a city alderman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center