M&F names manager, officer
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
M&F Bank has named Tamika Liddell manager of the Madison Branch. A native of Belzoni, Liddell received her associate’s degree from Mississippi Delta Community College in 1998 and is currently pursuing her bachelor’s degree in business management.
She has been an associate of M&F Bank since 2003 and has over 14 years of financial experience.
Also, M&F Bank has named Lee Beck mortgage loan officer in Starkville. A native of Prentiss, Beck earned his business administration/marketing degree from Mississippi State University in 2001.
He most recently served as the southern region commercial services manager, marketing, and director of operations for MetroCast Communications.
Active in his community, Beck is a member of the Rotary Club. He has served on the Starkville Young Professionals board of directors and also served as a city alderman.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program