Tucker, Kamal complete program
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Tags: Andy Tucker, Arif Kamal, John C. Stennis State Executive Development Institute of Government, Mississippi Department of Mental Health, Mississippi State University, South Mississippi State Hospital, University of Southern Mississippi
Two South Mississippi State Hospital staff members recently completed the Mississippi State Personnel Board’s Certified Supervisory Management Program. Andy Tucker, SMSH fiscal services director, and Arif Kamal, SMSH active treatment technician supervisor, both of Hattiesburg, completed the first half of the State Personnel Board’s Certified Public Manager Program. Completion of the first half of the program earns participants a CSM designation. They are now eligible to apply for second level — the CPM Program, from which Tucker says he plans to graduate in June 2012.
Kamal is a native of Bangladesh. He came to the University of Southern Mississippi in the fall of 1997 and received a master of public health degree in the fall of 1999. He has been employed by SMSH since May 2000, prior to the hospital receiving its first patient. Kamal also graduated from the John C. Stennis State Executive Development Institute of Government in May 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option