Turnage made COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Sandy Turnage has been named COO of Pileum Corporation. Turnage joined Pileum in 2002 as direct of engineering and senior systems engineer.
A Columbia native, Turnage received his bachelor’s of science in computer engineering from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1989 and holds numerous engineering certifications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful