Turnage made COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Sandy Turnage has been named COO of Pileum Corporation. Turnage joined Pileum in 2002 as direct of engineering and senior systems engineer.
A Columbia native, Turnage received his bachelor’s of science in computer engineering from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1989 and holds numerous engineering certifications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium