Turnage made COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Sandy Turnage has been named COO of Pileum Corporation. Turnage joined Pileum in 2002 as direct of engineering and senior systems engineer.
A Columbia native, Turnage received his bachelor’s of science in computer engineering from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1989 and holds numerous engineering certifications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again