Turnage made COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Sandy Turnage has been named COO of Pileum Corporation. Turnage joined Pileum in 2002 as direct of engineering and senior systems engineer.
A Columbia native, Turnage received his bachelor’s of science in computer engineering from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1989 and holds numerous engineering certifications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs