Turnage made COO
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
Sandy Turnage has been named COO of Pileum Corporation. Turnage joined Pileum in 2002 as direct of engineering and senior systems engineer.
A Columbia native, Turnage received his bachelor’s of science in computer engineering from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1989 and holds numerous engineering certifications.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games