Wilson serving on committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Board of Bar Admissions has selected attorney Cory T. Wilson to serve on its Character and Fitness Committee. Wilson will help review applications of aspiring attorneys to ensure their fitness to become members of the Mississippi Bar and sit on hearing panels to determine any character questions for Bar applicants.
Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow. He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in Economics in 1992. He received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995. Following his legal education, he served as law clerk for the Honorable Emmett R. Cox, United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs