Wilson serving on committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Board of Bar Admissions has selected attorney Cory T. Wilson to serve on its Character and Fitness Committee. Wilson will help review applications of aspiring attorneys to ensure their fitness to become members of the Mississippi Bar and sit on hearing panels to determine any character questions for Bar applicants.
Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow. He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in Economics in 1992. He received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995. Following his legal education, he served as law clerk for the Honorable Emmett R. Cox, United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JACKSON JILTED —Southwest Airlines pulling up stakes and leaving Mississippi
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- M&F branches to close as Renasant wraps up merger
- Gaming Commission gives nod to Coast city's first casino
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- Aldermen review adult business ordinance, call public hearing
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn