Wilson serving on committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Board of Bar Admissions has selected attorney Cory T. Wilson to serve on its Character and Fitness Committee. Wilson will help review applications of aspiring attorneys to ensure their fitness to become members of the Mississippi Bar and sit on hearing panels to determine any character questions for Bar applicants.
Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow. He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in Economics in 1992. He received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995. Following his legal education, he served as law clerk for the Honorable Emmett R. Cox, United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19