Wilson serving on committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Board of Bar Admissions has selected attorney Cory T. Wilson to serve on its Character and Fitness Committee. Wilson will help review applications of aspiring attorneys to ensure their fitness to become members of the Mississippi Bar and sit on hearing panels to determine any character questions for Bar applicants.
Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow. He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in Economics in 1992. He received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995. Following his legal education, he served as law clerk for the Honorable Emmett R. Cox, United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi