Wilson serving on committee
by MBJ Staff
Published: February 19,2012
The Mississippi Board of Bar Admissions has selected attorney Cory T. Wilson to serve on its Character and Fitness Committee. Wilson will help review applications of aspiring attorneys to ensure their fitness to become members of the Mississippi Bar and sit on hearing panels to determine any character questions for Bar applicants.
Wilson manages the Jackson Office of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow. He attended the University of Mississippi, where he graduated summa cum laude in Economics in 1992. He received his law degree from the Yale Law School in 1995. Following his legal education, he served as law clerk for the Honorable Emmett R. Cox, United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center